Seeking Corruption experts, to me!

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, i'm looking for a game with Female Protagonist and corruption genre. I really liked ONEONE1 Games, so i want something similar to that.

I want a gradual degeneration, i don't want to fuck everybody like in cursed armor and i want to see people groping my PG and trying to corrupt her, not just some events that i have to farm like Tiina swordswoman of scarlett prison. I want an entire world where my PG can be groped fucked or raped BUT gradually. I want a "Depravity" Score, so i can unlock some events when it's high enough (I don't want all events unlocked from the beginning). So, as i said, tell me games like Meritocracy of the oni and blade, possibly but not mandatory with decent boobs size, not abnorm like ONEONE1 Games xD.
I'm looking for an RPG, i don't really like VN Games. Oh, and possibly i want a completed english game, because i don't like to leave the story, i want to finish the game (Sorry if my english is bad, i'm italian xD)

Games i really liked:
Meritocracy Of The Oni And Blade [Just the perfect game i'm looking for. The problem is the art, i don't really like the art of this game.]
Curse Of Pleasure [Really good game. The only thing i hated it's that the game isn't "Open world" But is composed by mandatory events. Indeed i only played this game for the art, because i just love the protagonist.]
Fleeting Iris [I really loved this game for the art and the corruption system. The only thing i hated it's that it's incompleted.]
Kingdom of Deception [Hated the art but loved the story.]

Games i Played (Deleted games are games that i hated)
Witch Act [I just hate when in just the beginning of the game my PG gets fucked in battle]
Breath of Fire and Iron
[Too Much lag and bugs]
Civilian Justice League [Only events to raise up my depravity level]
Cool J K Crisis [Meh. The protagonist fucks from the beginning.]
Cuckolding Elfen Fire [Bugged, crashed when started, boring.]
Curse Of Pleasure
Defenestration [I don't like the art.]
Elyse the Devil [I don't really have control over my PG. I don't feel like it's openworld.]
Fleeting Iris
Girl Knight MILK [Meh, i don't like the art.]
Horror Book II [... This game just sucks z.z]
Kingdom Of Deception
Naked King Game [Ugh, i hate the art.]
Noxian Nights [Like the art and the story, but it's too much event-based.]
Tiina Swordswoman of Scarlett Prison [Too much event-based. It's not open-world like Meritocracy.]
Princess Go Round [Too hard. z.z]

I WANT ANIME STYLED GAMES. I know my demands are really hard to understand... That's why i'm desperate. PLEASE GUYS, HELP ME. I played other ONEONE1 Games, but were too much buggy...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Have you seen , very similar to Meritocracy Of The Oni And Blade (also Killing Time and The Heiress) as all are ONEONE1 games but I find the art (and large breasts) works a bit better in Dark Elf.

It's not entirely to your specifications but is weirdly good, and might be worth trying out.

Reactions: minaka
Feb 4, 2018
Have you seen , very similar to Meritocracy Of The Oni And Blade (also Killing Time and The Heiress) as all are ONEONE1 games but I find the art (and large breasts) works a bit better in Dark Elf.

It's not entirely to your specifications but is weirdly good, and might be worth trying out.
I played all ONEONE1 Games, the fact is they are too much buggy, so i only finished Meritocracy xD

Here are some games that I played, hope that it'll satisfied your req
- Melty Quest
- Ariadne
- Virgin Island
- Arms devicer
- Drop Factory
- Rune Pharmacy
- Treasures hunter mai
- Violated Heroin
- King's games
- Ecchi Merry

-Melty Quest: I don't like this game, the MC is a pervert from the start, i like corruption games where the mc is innocent
-Ariadne: Uhm... I really don't like this art, the breasts are innatural...
-Virgin Island: I'll give it a try!
-Arms Devicer: This too, seems like interesting!
-Drop Factory: Art too bad for me
-Rune Pharmacy: This seems good!
-Treasure hunter mai: I'll try this too!
-Violated Heroin: Tried to play this one... Seems like impossible! Idk why i can't but i keep having errors
-King's Games: I can't seem to find this one D:
-Ecchi Merry: I love the art of this game, i just hope that when she have sex she will remember that and become more lewd...

Thank you guys for helping me, if you have other games please tell me!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
King's Games: I can't seem to find this one D:
I can't find it either, on Steam I have but that's not it. Any search on sites I know of gets nothing even close except the anime and that's horrorish or random mobile games (and for some reason Long Live the Princess).

Niplheim’s Hunter looked interesting ( ). Like Taima Miko I'm not sure it's exactly what your looking for but some of the mechanics look like they might be there, also the battle screen looks . I'm out of ideas though, so good luck.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
It's been mentioned above but violated heroine is by far the best game and seems absolutely perfect for you, there is a guide on how to properly download the game (try Google and if you can't find it I'll send a link) and if you keep having problems just message me exactly what errors are occuring and I'll help you fix them. Trust me, the effort will be worth it, the game is unfinished but oh so great.

Reactions: Furyous D

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
I can't find it either, on Steam I have but that's not it. Any search on sites I know of gets nothing even close except the anime and that's horrorish or random mobile games (and for some reason Long Live the Princess).

Niplheim’s Hunter looked interesting ( ). Like Taima Miko I'm not sure it's exactly what your looking for but some of the mechanics look like they might be there, also the battle screen looks . I'm out of ideas though, so good luck.
That game is a little bit hard to find, because the name for it is in Japanese, and it is 裸の王様ゲーム -ゲームセンターのあのこたち

Also F95 have uploaded the Branded Azel game, uncen, before it was machine translated but this time it's official so maybe I'll pick it up again

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

W65

May 31, 2018
What about Gyu's games like Sword Princess Cistina and Treasure Hunter **** (I forget the actual name)? Pretty sure both of those have English translations. Cistina was pretty open-ended if I remember right.

Sacred Eyes (translated) and the other, similar game by that dev (maybe translated, and I can't ever remember the title) are kinda linear, if I remember, but good.

What about Acerola's RPG games, like Treasure Hunter Claire?

Take a look at "ティアルーシと地下迷宮" I dunno if there's a translated version, though.

(I really need to get my directories organized. I've played a billion games, still have most of them, and have no system except my shitty memory for giving suggestions.

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Have you checked out
?
Not hard core corruption to be honest, but the main character gets harassed/blackmailed/persuaded/forced to do sexual activities.
Personally enjoyed it really much as it has, some what, "realistic" corruption.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Here's the find of the year so far for me. It's very anime and a JRPG. It has a lewdness score that is needed for certain events, and secondary lewdness stats (Lewd Knowledge, exhibitionism, cheating, ass, breasts) I must warn you though, it's light on H-content right now. If you're a connoisseur of slow corruption and/or mind-control. I think you'll appreciate it, I personally love it because the corruption is not just sexual, it's much more thorough. But if you need illustrated hard sex, maybe check back in a year or two. Right now most of the sex content is reluctant sexual favors, and nothing too heavy, and mostly text-based until the images get put in.

mcpumpkin

Jul 28, 2023
i'd heavily recommend you "Alice's conclusion" this game is not finished yet but theres alot of scenes to explore!

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
I want a gradual degeneration, i don't want to fuck everybody like in cursed armor and i want to see people groping my PG and trying to corrupt her, not just some events that i have to farm like Tiina swordswoman of scarlett prison. I want an entire world where my PG can be groped fucked or raped BUT gradually. I want a "Depravity" Score, so i can unlock some events when it's high enough (I don't want all events unlocked from the beginning).
Play A Dance with Rogues.
But don't go sell your body to sailors right away if you want graduality.
Overall the game is full of content. You have "a special diary" where you can see your sex level (arts of love), which could be leveled up to 7th.
If you liked Kingdom Of Deception, this will be right up your alley.