Seeking Corruption game, female protagonism, non RPGM

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone!
I’m looking for a game with corruption mechanism. Engine - Unreal, Flash, Unity etc.
I’m really not into RPGM, Html, text based.

Female protagonism, character goes wild while plot going further, multi-option decisions and interested plot will be na advantage.

Non incest please. Games featuring cross-race, bestiality, rape etc. sounds good and worth a try.

I was inaccurate in previous thread and a I can’t delete it, so I hope in this one I have written exact what I’m looking for.

Thanks a lot :)

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Many suggestions in this thread

Many of the best games are made in RPGM so you be missing out, anyways, trimming the rpgm, html and text leaves you with:

Good Girl Gone Bad - has the best writing and many options but the art might not be to your liking ( i love it)

Anna Exciting Affection - good story and options with the best CGs in my opinion

California Bound - this one is rather in early stage but its super dark, just how i love them. The version .05 was too fast paced so the creator is updating to .06 which make the pace of game more realistic and enjoyable.

Ill add these other ones too:

Kingdom of Deception - beautiful art and good story (hate has a game over scene too early meh). Game over scenes are lazy design. Still many think this one of the best female protagonist games

Milf's Tale - Good start has some scenes so can enjoy now but early in development still

Eleanor 2 - Great game not loved by many for some reason