Seeking Corruption game - girls are becoming shameless

becks2010

Nov 14, 2018
Im looking for 3D games (2d games similar to Akabur's games are good for me aswell) that you corrupt girls, they become shameless, they start to dress like sluts, you can make them prostitutes etc. If it is possible it would be nice to see exhibitionism content in it aswell. I don't like RPGM games.

Games i played:
Corruption
Take Over
Lab Rats
Perverted Hotel
Man of the house
Milfy City
Four elements trainer
Shut up and dance
The lust hero
The gift
Superpowered
The Twist
Research into corruption
Research into affection
Deviant Discoveries
Something Trainer

Thanks for all your help.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, despite you don't like RPGM games, which is more than understandable, you might still enjoy these games which have exposure/exhibition as a main topic
- "Valiant Warrior Astrid", which is abandoned, but still has plenty of content already. My favourite.
- "Defenestration" which I like a lot as well. Exhibitionism is the main topic here.
- "Coming of age" has nice exhibitionism story lines, quite a lot of content already, pretty slow development sadly.

A great non RPGM game with strong emphasis on teasing - and we are looking forward to what the dev will come up with - is "Project Sage", another big favourite of mine.

"Harem Hotel" has the "exhibitionist" trait available - with corresponding story lines with each girl. Really fun, my favourite parts of the game, but of course it is just one path of many, not the main theme of the game. But you will find lots of fun content and the game is pretty big already. The other content is great as well. Another true favourite totally worth checking out.

The text based game "Female agent" looks promising, there should be a strong exhibitionism story line available in the future, BUTsadly extremely and terribly slow development. But you might want to check it out and keep an eye on it. Maybe in 3-5 years there will be something marvellous.

becks2010

Nov 14, 2018
Well, despite you don't like RPGM games, which is more than understandable, you might still enjoy these games which have exposure/exhibition as a main topic
- "Valiant Warrior Astrid", which is abandoned, but still has plenty of content already. My favourite.
- "Defenestration" which I like a lot as well. Exhibitionism is the main topic here.
- "Coming of age" has nice exhibitionism story lines, quite a lot of content already, pretty slow development sadly.

A great non RPGM game with strong emphasis on teasing - and we are looking forward to what the dev will come up with - is "Project Sage", another big favourite of mine.

"Harem Hotel" has the "exhibitionist" trait available - with corresponding story lines with each girl. Really fun, my favourite parts of the game, but of course it is just one path of many, not the main theme of the game. But you will find lots of fun content and the game is pretty big already. The other content is great as well. Another true favourite totally worth checking out.

The text based game "Female agent" looks promising, there should be a strong exhibitionism story line available in the future, BUTsadly extremely and terribly slow development. But you might want to check it out and keep an eye on it. Maybe in 3-5 years there will be something marvellous.
Thanks for your recommendations. Im gonna check them out, i forgot to write that I've obviously played 'Harem Hotel' - it's even one of my favourite games.
Do you have any ideas for games in which when you rise corruption of girls they start to dress sluttier?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks for your recommendations. Im gonna check them out, i forgot to write that I've obviously played 'Harem Hotel' - it's even one of my favourite games.
Do you have any ideas for games in which when you rise corruption of girls they start to dress sluttier?
Well, that is exactly what my post was all about...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Yeah. I meant Male Protagonist games ;) sorry for that

EDIT: I mean male who makes girl become slutty
I would say that "Valiant Warrior Astrid" has ALOT of that stuff, though the biggest impact on the path to exhibitionism comes from a gorgeous blonde female thief. GIVE IT A TRY!

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
I would say that "Valiant Warrior Astrid" has ALOT of that stuff, though the biggest impact on the path to exhibitionism comes from a gorgeous blonde female thief. GIVE IT A TRY!
The abandonment of that game is the biggest heartbreak I've had over a game here. Was top tier, Selena OHA is a solid substitute but Astrid had such high production values.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The abandonment of that game is the biggest heartbreak I've had over a game here. Was top tier, Selena OHA is a solid substitute but Astrid had such high production values.
I must admit that I am too dumb and impatient to play those annoying riddles, walk from that person to that place to that persen and so on - I treid Selena OHA and failed completely, left it and will not touch it again.

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
I must admit that I am too dumb and impatient to play those annoying riddles, walk from that person to that place to that persen and so on - I treid Selena OHA and failed completely, left it and will not touch it again.
I hear yeah, the CGs get ripped pretty quickly after each update and are pretty great though

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I hear yeah, the CGs get ripped pretty quickly after each update and are pretty great though
I did not see that. I realised the nioce graphics and that there were different kinds of (forced?) exposure, which I like, so I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

EDIT: Did not find the CG. Where is it, please?

EVERYBODY GO PLAY THE UPDATE OF "PROJECT SAGE" NOW!

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
I did not see that. I realised the nioce graphics and that there were different kinds of (forced?) exposure, which I like, so I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

EDIT: Did not find the CG. Where is it, please?

EVERYBODY GO PLAY THE UPDATE OF "PROJECT SAGE" NOW!
this is behind an update or two but still good

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
You may like the developing game Sugar Baby Galore.

Harem Hotel

Doll House + Doll City

Katie's Corruption

Wife Trainer, Bimbo Life Coach, Inner Bimbo use photos but you might like it anyway.