Seeking Corruption game where the personality and look of the character actually changes.

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
Most corruption tagged games I've come across here are just another flavor of blackmail/mind control. Which isn't bad, but my understanding was that corruption meant something more extreme.

I'm looking for something more along the lines of what happens to the grandmother in Mr.C's Corruption. Complete personality shift (doesn't have to be more slutty, just needs to be different) along with a complete makeover. Basically IMO corruption should take a normal person and turn them into someone they're not.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Becoming more slutty would fit the basic definition of corruption, but it sounds like you're looking for something more involved. I recommend SKA for that, as it takes its time with each step. Other bimbofication games also feature personality shifts along with clothing and promiscuity. Usually it's based on mind-control and/or TF.

Reactions: Name00131

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
A new dawn, you can play for several hours but then the game becomes very bad and lost. She can grow bigger boobs, I think also hair and the face can change as well but don't remember 100%