Seeking Corruption game with body transformation?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Take Over has body transformation and mind control with lots of characters. Characters change clothes as their corruption rises then at the highest levels they can be taken to a body transformation machine.
Damn you, you stole my suggestion. I was going to suggest Take Over when I saw this post, lol

Reactions: fatAssGamesPls

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
new year, new try for new transformation games
Good timing. I just had a great time with BMO TV. It's a game unfairly rated by impatient players. I think that their ratings are even less correct after game updates in recent time. Still, I advise you to save quite a lot in case if you would fall into some story branch you wouldn't want to participate in. In the game you can simply fail and become a needle pillow with no chance to recover. You can become enemies with some characters and get some story-driven transformations. You may fall for story-driven traps and get other transformations. It's worth having a track of saves to get back even days of playthrough and branch out towards some other decisions.

In case of transformations, it is a heaven: multiple stages of body becoming more feminine, multiple hair lengths and colors, changes for eyes, nose, lips (some story-driven, some as simple as plumpier lips), a ton of clothes to fit gradual changes in exhibitionism etc. It's not only visual, it is also noticed by NPCs and some changes significantly affect gameplay (for example tendons change that forces PC to wear high heels - and that is also detailed: tendons transformation and high heels skill grades cm by cm and there are many shoes to fit different stages).

Oct 7, 2020
Good timing. I just had a great time with BMO TV. It's a game unfairly rated by impatient players. I think that their ratings are even less correct after game updates in recent time. Still, I advise you to save quite a lot in case if you would fall into some story branch you wouldn't want to participate in. In the game you can simply fail and become a needle pillow with no chance to recover. You can become enemies with some characters and get some story-driven transformations. You may fall for story-driven traps and get other transformations. It's worth having a track of saves to get back even days of playthrough and branch out towards some other decisions.

In case of transformations, it is a heaven: multiple stages of body becoming more feminine, multiple hair lengths and colors, changes for eyes, nose, lips (some story-driven, some as simple as plumpier lips), a ton of clothes to fit gradual changes in exhibitionism etc. It's not only visual, it is also noticed by NPCs and some changes significantly affect gameplay (for example tendons change that forces PC to wear high heels - and that is also detailed: tendons transformation and high heels skill grades cm by cm and there are many shoes to fit different stages).
hey man,
already loving this one since a few months.
anyways: thx for introducing maybe other people to BMO TV. Big VOUCHE

Reactions: JaszMan

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Trans Female Fantasy Nexus it's not translated but I love the idea that using magic turns you into a girl