Seeking Corruption games in which corrupted girls help us?!

Galirwen

Mar 14, 2019
All these harem games in which I have to corrupt all these girls single handedly is really tiring. Like something in which i corrupt/seduce one and then she helps with the others and we go from there

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
There was a game a few months ago where you got help by your mom (I think) to corrupt other girls... But then the author decided to completely change the story and it was a boring corruption game like any other.

Ero_Gamer

Aug 4, 2019
There are never better corrupted game than this one [MrC] Corruption Game, if you are into Corruption games, this game is a MUST play, corrupting every girl on the game into different levels, more than 8 levels of corruption for every girl, and turning them into a complete sluts pets, there are more than 20 character on game and each character has more than 30 event/scenes, after increasing corruption of each character, there are mixed events with more than 2 characters, threesome and more, even up to 8 characters at the same time, but be aware these events are hidden, if you keep increasing one character at max corruption level you will lose many shared events with other characters (hidden events work with certain characters having the same corruption level) but damn, I never played a fucked up game like this, this shit is really good, he even make his mother and sister into sexy pet slaves, anyway the game has more than 400 events and more than +1000 different sex scene and keep increasing with each new character...

Reactions: ZeroSomeGame