Seeking Corruption games with detailed/in-depth outfit changes tied to the corruption?

bee512

Jul 16, 2022
Seen this in a few games and was wondering if there's anything similar. To clarify I don't just want entirely new sluttier outfits unlocking as the corruption stat increases (that's good too tho), I want the already existing outfits to get more risque as the girls get more depraved. The same basic outfits but with shorter skirts, deeper cleavage, yknow. The more variations on one outfit, the better.

A few of Akabur's classics (specifically thinking of Witch Trainer Silver) have detailed manual outfit creation which I liked. Theres also games like Hentai Highschool Plus where everyone in the town you're corrupting had like a dozen hidden "stages" of corruption/inhibition/etc that decided what version of their basic outfit they'd wear, and the girls would go from conservative skirts and blazers to fully visible panties and open t-shirts, I thought that was pretty fun. I'd give any game a shot if it has that type of thing. No preference for 2d/3d as long as the art is nice to look at. would love to hear yall's recs

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Any other good options besides LR2, Witch Trainer Silver, or SlutED?

May 11, 2023
Tjord's isis and valdana game does corruption well and their corrupted looks well, but the corruption is quick so it might not be the gradual corruption you might be looking for

bee512

Jul 16, 2022
good recs thanks yall. adding to my own thread in case other ppl are interested, i just played Erosland and while it has its flaws it has a lottt of this kind of thing and the art is really solid. It's the classic "give girls a job that slowly corrupts them" type of game with each work outfit and casual outfit having half a dozen variants that unlock as the girls get more uninhibited. Only two (maybe two and a half) girls have complete routes atm, with a couple shorter sidequests with other girls after each route (Mercy my beloved) but i'd still recommend it

Reactions: ssomething433

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Hi bee512,

Take a look at my Dress-up games / mods / features / tools thread, I think you may have a lot of fun with Rogue-Like: Evolution (do mind that there is some mod content and it may still be worth checking nowadays) and other games that I have recommended over there. I'm also focused on outfit changes that are bound to the story, surroundings and ongoing corruption.

Reactions: ssomething433