Seeking Corruption games with dynamic scenes and dialogue based on corruption

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
I'm looking for games where the corruption of your character actively affects scenes and dialogue. For example, in the beginning the character will react to a certain sexual encounter very negatively when pure, but as you increase their corruption they will start to enjoy the same encounter more and more. Similarly, some sexual comments will cause the character to react negatively to them when pure, but the more corrupt they are the same comments will instead turn them on or they react nonchalantly because they are used to it.

The games that feature this most prominently are, from my experience, OneOne1 games and Clymenia games. Although both of these are Japanese indie developers, any western suggestions are also welcome. Also, although it's not really a thing on this site, if a game is in Japanese and not translated to english that fits this criteria that you can think of, I am also open to those suggestions as well.

I didn't really search the threads before posting this because I honestly would not have any idea how to look for it, so I apologize in advance if it's been asked before. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Pink Tea Games would be a developer you want to check out. Slave Lord, Slave Lords of the Galaxy (the best in my opinion of their catalog), Elven Conquest 1, Elven Conquest 2. These all have what you describe and is exactly what I look for in games as well. InSight of You is also very good at this, but is an unfinished game and is very grindy at first. The developer was learning to program as he went and you can clearly see him getting better and better with subsequent updates. Ill have to look at those OneOne1 and Clymenia games. Im not familiar with the developers so if you have any links I would be interested.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Probably not your thing because it's text-only and based on extreme physical, psychological and sexual abuse, but Corrupted Saviors is very good at this. Most games will have a straightforward progression, but CS has tons and tons of different variations based on how the characters have been broken. Each game has 3 characters whose personalities are based on their combination of 4 vulnerabilities, which you can break 4-5 times in any order, and it affects each character differently in combat as well as their scenes together, not only that but there are variations based on their relationships as well. Silly amount of possible combinations and replay value.

For something more lighthearted and with art, Karryn's Prison may be up your alley. It also has a DIY corruption arc, obviously not as varied but still lots of different ways to go about breaking Karryn, if you even want to. And yeah, it is reflected in the dialogue, both from Karryn and those around her. Plenty of variations based on slut level, sadism/masochism and familiary with specific acts.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
My New Neighbors should hit that spot just fine, if you don't mind that it's heavily focused on incest.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Wow I didn't expect people to reply to this anymore lol. Thanks for the suggestions, but it seems like most of them are of the NPCs being corrupted rather than the player, which was more what I was looking for. I guess that wasn't too clear on my part.

The translated OneOne1 games are "Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade"(which someone actually mentioned) and "Ideology in Friction".
Translated Clymenia games are "Detective Girl of the Steam City", "Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~", and "Public Defense Corp".

Reactions: 123DonDin

Johnbib

Feb 4, 2022
I think magical girl celesphonia, ambrosia, and anthesis fit right up the alley. Nice art and corruption