Seeking corruption games with female MC with context

bastos46

Apr 5, 2018
Hi I'm looking for games with some female MC corruption but not with the usual "girl go on an adventure and becomes a slut after loosing and getting raped by wolves and goblins" stuff that is found in half japanese rpgm games...

I'm looking more for some sort of scenario where the MC ends up having no other option than doing lewd things in order to pay debt, or just survive in the slums, stuff like that, and goes slowly but surely on the path of lewdness because she has to, and then likes it.

Very specific I know but I find this kind of context much more interesting, so who knows, maybe there is some hidden gem out there!

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Most western female MC games have some element of coercion in them but below are some of my favorites that really emphasize pressuring the MC.

Descent

Katie's Corruption

Female Agent

Uni (Matt blackmail route)

The Whore of Babylon

Theater of Sinners

Clara Bittersweet Day

A Shadow Falls Over Solomon Falls

Healslut (multiple routes loot puppy/free use being the most prevelant)

Kimberly's Life

Anna's Exciting Affection

Insider Jennifer

Ambriosa (specifically getting the one quest item from the shopkeeper)

Fleeting Iris

Third Crisis

The Survival of Sarah Rose (multiple routes)

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Slutcraft maybe? mc gets trapped on an alien ship and has to do lewd things in order to escape. she ends up liking it

bastos46

Apr 5, 2018
Most western female MC games have some element of coercion in them but below are some of my favorites that really emphasize pressuring the MC.

Descent

Katie's Corruption

Female Agent

Uni (Matt blackmail route)

The Whore of Babylon

Theater of Sinners

Clara Bittersweet Day

A Shadow Falls Over Solomon Falls

Healslut (multiple routes loot puppy/free use being the most prevelant)

Kimberly's Life

Anna's Exciting Affection

Insider Jennifer

Ambriosa (specifically getting the one quest item from the shopkeeper)

Fleeting Iris

Third Crisis

The Survival of Sarah Rose (multiple routes)
thank you for the suggestions, I'll check them out!

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
They do use coercion, so I don't think it fits.
figured it fit the theme of "MC ends up having no other option than doing lewd things in order to pay debt, or just survive in the slums, stuff like that" shes not necessarily getting raped but feels like she has no choice but to do the things in order to be freed

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
figured it fit the theme of "MC ends up having no other option than doing lewd things in order to pay debt, or just survive in the slums, stuff like that" shes not necessarily getting raped but feels like she has no choice but to do the things in order to be freed
I'd class all that stuff as dubious consent, because it's based on MC's circumstances rather than any deliberate action. Whereas in Slutcraft, she's imprisoned and the only way she gets fed is by sucking alien cock, so I'd put that closer to rape. But whatever, it's splitting hairs and up to the OP.