Seeking Corruption / Harem Games?

JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
I'm looking for some games that have corruption and/or mind control where they become more and more corrupted and harem style routes. Here's some games I've played that kinda show what I'm looking for:

Dreams of Desire
Lab Rats
Shut up and dance (I think it was something like that, mind control game)
Take Over
Corruption
The Gift Reloaded
Lust Hero

I also like in Corruption and Lust hero how the character's outfits become more sexy as their corruption increases, so if the games feature that please add that.

Thanks

Reactions: Lord Debbek

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Superpowered has what you’re looking for, even has the clothing changing with corruption levels.
However, the games an absolute fucking slog, so I recommend using mods and cheats.

Reactions: mattemagic

JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
Superpowered has what you’re looking for, even has the clothing changing with corruption levels.
However, the games an absolute fucking slog, so I recommend using mods and cheats.
Thanks I will check it out

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Indeed try superpowered it has lots of content. but could be seen as grindy.But once you pass intial school grade and it will get allot better especially after you gain some mental powers.

JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
Indeed try superpowered it has lots of content. but could be seen as grindy.But once you pass intial school grade and it will get allot better especially after you gain some mental powers.
Before I play it please could you kinda explain how it works? Is it like corruption where you see the girls and choose who to go for with potions or are there more mechanics? I'm assuming it's in linear, which with these kinds of games is often a good thing. Also what kind of grind is it? Thanks

JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
Before I play it please could you kinda explain how it works? Is it like corruption where you see the girls and choose who to go for with potions or are there more mechanics? I'm assuming it's in linear, which with these kinds of games is often a good thing. Also what kind of grind is it? Thanks
*Un linear

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Probably not quite what you're looking for, but Harem Hotel has this type of thing (kind of).

Obviously you have a Harem and as you advance the girls stories their personalities change some (might not be "corruption" though, more like cum thirsty nymphos lol) but they do act differently as you train them and they will sometimes wear different clothes when you get their sluttiness stat up (you buy their outfits)

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
The main character gets (drumroll please) superpowers.
At first you can just romance any number of the girls but you later gain abilities to control their minds and emotions.
But, seriously, you need to use cheats and mods or at the VERY least a guide. The vanilla game has the worst grind I’ve ever experienced.

JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
Probably not quite what you're looking for, but Harem Hotel has this type of thing (kind of).

Obviously you have a Harem and as you advance the girls stories their personalities change some (might not be "corruption" though, more like cum thirsty nymphos lol) but they do act differently as you train them and they will sometimes wear different clothes when you get their sluttiness stat up (you buy their outfits)
I have played this game, it was really good

Reactions: Salami120

JamesIG

Jun 26, 2018
The main character gets (drumroll please) superpowers.
At first you can just romance any number of the girls but you later gain abilities to control their minds and emotions.
But, seriously, you need to use cheats and mods or at the VERY least a guide. The vanilla game has the worst grind I’ve ever experienced.
I think I will give it a go with cheats

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It does have corruption but you need to invest in mental power after that you can start to corrupt the females. but before you get to do that you need to have your grades set 80 or higher.

This game is a bit difficult to explain since you can play many ways since you need to first setup what the player can do once you build your character the first thing to do familiarize yourself with the system works it does have a short tutorial since your new it best to play it completely from the start then you finish the tutorial what i do first go to your room and use the book to studie since it is sunday when you first start you dont need to go to school yet. after that you can explore the house or the area keep tab of your stats and phone since that is what you will be using allot from now on.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Don't know if you took a look at Brothel King yet, it's cool! Yesterday it's been update to 0.15 version. It's similar to pytfall or slave maker, much simpler in management and with a main storyline plus a lot of secondary events with NPCs.

Doobeaan

Mar 22, 2018
I also like in Corruption and Lust hero how the character's outfits become more sexy as their corruption increases
It's more moral degeneration, but have you tried Good Girl Gone Bad ? You play a female MC, and you can go to brain surgeon to the trashiest whore in a gang. The game is fully detailed with body modifications and outfits that change based on your Good and Bad level.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am into the Corruption games but love a combination of Corruption with the Fantasy genre. Check out Loki's Corruption. Decent revenge plot, Monsters, Demons and body transformations. Zoe's Corruption has a similar vibe. If you know any other moral degeneration styled games would be great. Cheers

Reactions: Secretplayer

fantasykelvin

May 9, 2018
although big brother is an abandon game, there is a reason why its still so high in the ranking. Its corruption has more realism attached to it. i know its a grind, but use walkthrough and mods, it helps a lot. its overally an excellent game

JustHockeyman

Jan 31, 2019
As I quickly red thro, there no words about The Tyrant, so ill recommend u this 1; it features changing of outfits, also pretty nice route with all-good submission