Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Trials in Tainted Space will be your best bet, that has quite a lot of content. Fall of Eden is all but abandoned at the moment.

Corruption of Champions is one of my favourites but it has it's issues. A lot of story arks and characters were never finished and while things are still being added, some things have been dropped so remain half finished.

If you are going to play this you might want to look at the mods for it too. Some lovely people are trying their best to clear up some of the arks and add more to it.

Reactions: mladko

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
I can't play this game when I download it in .swf, can someone please post it in zip format or something. Please.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's still going to be a .swf if you download it in a zip file. It's a text based swf game, putting it in a zip file won't change it.

Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017
Trials in Tainted Space will be your best bet, that has quite a lot of content. Fall of Eden is all but abandoned at the moment.

Corruption of Champions is one of my favourites but it has it's issues. A lot of story arks and characters were never finished and while things are still being added, some things have been dropped so remain half finished.

If you are going to play this you might want to look at the mods for it too. Some lovely people are trying their best to clear up some of the arks and add more to it.
Hey man, i played this game in the past and it was one of my favorites, i tryed the mod revamp but it was the only one that i found back then, would you mind telling me more about the mods and where to find them?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey man, i played this game in the past and it was one of my favorites, i tryed the mod revamp but it was the only one that i found back then, would you mind telling me more about the mods and where to find them?

That's the one I play.

It finishes up a couple of story lines that were incomplete and adds some more.

Reactions: Secretplayer

Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017

That's the one I play.

It finishes up a couple of story lines that were incomplete and adds some more.
thx my friend, the incest history of your daughter is finished in this one? i think is the one that you have with hella

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
thx my friend, the incest history of your daughter is finished in this one? i think is the one that you have with hella
Incest with Helspawn isn't done yet.

It seems the guy that made her character originally has said anyone can finish her off but we're still waiting for someone to have a go.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
So is most of the game chilling at your camp by the portal and just going to different areas and getting random fights, then back to camp to sleep? Or do you move on from that spot after a while?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So is most of the game chilling at your camp by the portal and just going to different areas and getting random fights, then back to camp to sleep? Or do you move on from that spot after a while?
Your camp doesn't move but you do get quite a lot of followers/lovers/slaves to live there with you.

There are places to visit, mainly places to go fight but there are a couple of towns too.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Your camp doesn't move but you do get quite a lot of followers/lovers/slaves to live there with you.

There are places to visit, mainly places to go fight but there are a couple of towns too.
Ah okay, so the camp builds up some. Thanks for the info. I was starting to think that basically it was just "go get random fight, get item, use item, get weird mutation, sleep and repeat." Sounds like there is some more to it :)

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I am using the latest version of the modded CoC ( ) and I am trying to load up the image pack ( ) but it doesn't seem to be working.
I have my library structure like this:
Games/
CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.10b.swf
img/

So the CoC game file and the img folder are both in the same folder. The website doesn't detail anything extra to do in the directions so I need a hand please.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Town+s ?
Out one the one, the others are caves, some extended but still just cave, then, villages as it is for the Sheep one, out of these, some individuals have dwellings on some locations, there the farm and the ruins, but, town+s ?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I am using the latest version of the modded CoC ( ) ...
Do you use the .xml file provided for the mod, too?? It is added there in the forum. Might be necessary to run the mod? Also you may try to open it with a browser with flash support (drag and drop), not with a Flash player.
See

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So... I'm starting to developing a certain interest for this game. However, I don't know where to start honestly speaking xD
Should I play the original game from Fenoxo? Or this one, the Revamp Mod, is the one for a newbie like me?

Thank you for your patience and reply ç_ç

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
The mods just add more content so there's no reason not to use one. Revamp mod is good but there's also the "Anonymous mod" being developed by the /hgg/ board on 8ch that I think adds more stuff on top of that. The Anonymous ones probably your best bet though it's in active development.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes