Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
corruption of champions 2 hmm.... what between one and this 2?
It is not a continuation of main story from CoC 1. This is other game but also at pretty same principles of gameplay. And yeah - it has somewhat better graphics, being still at development. And yeah... it is still not a 3D game.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Does have better mechanics on the whole, though I have reservations about the 4th ed D&D style power system and they really need to explain what half of the attributes actually *do* somewhere. Also probably won't turn into a jury-rigged Frankenstein's Monster kept together mostly by duct tape, heavy wizardry and fervent prayers as far as the code under the hood goes since they learned from OG CoC in that regard...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
so does this take place after CoC?
I think yes, thats around one year after. You can read it in description. Here are the descriptions before things that will happen after you press "New Game" button in:

CoC 1 :
"You grew up in the small village of Ingnam, a remote village with rich traditions, buried deep in the wilds. Every year for as long as you can remember, your village has chosen a champion to send to the cursed Demon Realm. Legend has it that in years Ingnam has failed to produce a champion, chaos has reigned over the countryside. Children disappear, crops wilt, and disease spreads like wildfire. This year, you have been selected to be the champion."

CoC 2 :
"There are many, many worlds. One, called Mareth, was perhaps the heart of them all. Cracks in the space between worlds, called portals, all seemed to lead there. Through one of these cracks fell a group of human mages who thought themselves as mighty as the gods. Yet even with all their power, the mages could not return to their homeworld. Many portals led to Mareth, but none left it. The mages never stopped trying to find a way home, and as the years passed, their experiments became ever more obscene. The mages were twisted and corrupted by their own desires, and the taint of their black magics spread across Mareth like wildfire. They became demons, shedding their humanity at the command of their new queen, Lethice. There was no way for these mages to return home, Lethice had come to realize. Not without fueling their corrupted power with thousands of souls. So Lethice turned her sights to Mareth, to the gods and people of the virgin realm, and began a war to conquer and corrupt all she laid eyes upon. The demonic horde swept out over the landscape, blighting the land and leaving in their wake a scarred wasteland. Even the portals could not escape the spreading taint, and were soon bent to the demons' purpose: though they could not leave, the demons would barter with those on other worlds foolish enough to listen to their whispers, and who would sacrifice innocent lives in exchange for power and dark magics. One such sacrifice came from the village of Ingnam. This so-called ‘Champion’ was but a pawn in the village elders' long plot to extend their lives, each year exchanging a helpless and unarmed teenager for potions of longevity and vitality. Ingnam's final Champion escaped her fate by beating back the demons' minions waiting on the other side of the portal, and set out on a one woman crusade to bring an end to the Demon menace once and for all. That was a year ago, and a world away."

Reactions: MonkeyManiac

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
The engine tag needs to change, this is an executable, can we get the HTML version back too?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The engine tag needs to change, this is an executable, can we get the HTML version back too?
The HTML version was a cracked version of the online playable version. It might still be available on the 8chan boards.

Now that Sav and team have made the offline executable version, it's probably the only one that will be regularly updated here.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is it just me, or is the quest to make Arona a companion taking long?
I don't think you should continue to meet her. As Fen guys stated at :
While you guys chew on this stuff, Drake and DCL are going back into the UI mines for the Journal (I think the questlog is the next thing, specifically) and I’m writing the orc dungeon that Arona will eventually lead off to before you can recruit her.
And this was like ages ago - for version 0.0.18 of the game. Now we are at version 0.1.15
I don't think that she can be a companion right now and didn't found any of this Orc dungeon whatsoever. I have met her like 50 times and Arona didn't join me.
It was looking good as a promise, but eventually ended up as not implemented promise for me...

Bobobilbo

May 6, 2017
I don't think you should continue to meet her. As Fen guys stated at :

And this was like ages ago - for version 0.0.18 of the game. Now we are at version 0.1.15
I don't think that she can be a companion right now and didn't found any of this Orc dungeon whatsoever. I have met her like 50 times and Arona didn't join me.
It was looking good as a promise, but eventually ended up as not implemented promise for me...
Sorry for how I phrased it, what I meant is that it has been a long while since they announced that you were going to be allowed to recruit Arona in future builds. I know that you cant recruit her yet, though I am pretty darn sure that everyone is dying to do so.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Sorry for how I phrased it, what I meant is that it has been a long while since they announced that you were going to be allowed to recruit Arona in future builds. I know that you cant recruit her yet, though I am pretty darn sure that everyone is dying to do so.
Indeed, I for one with anyone look forward to actually getting in bed with her, and her getting into holes of my character with fetish with anything with tits&dicks.

On the bright side, I checked the Vausha(new orc shaman) document, which has text lines already prepared for Arona's eventual party shenanigans. We'll get there eventually.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Looking over the planned Kiyoko content...urgh.
Kinu would have been perfect for incest content but instead we get to see how dear daughter either turns into a elegant slut or a rebellious slut that brings some rando home to start her own little fuck haven.
Exactly what I always wanted out of my smut game.
As if Cait being Anno 2.0 wasnt bad enough.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone know when version 1.16 will be uploaded? I'm looking forward to the Garret scenes. ^_^
Version 0.1.16 is available but for backers - by becoming a Patreon of Savin. If you like it you can . If not - than you shall wait for public release.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Looking over the planned Kiyoko content...urgh.
Kinu would have been perfect for incest content but instead we get to see how dear daughter either turns into a elegant slut or a rebellious slut that brings some rando home to start her own little fuck haven.
Exactly what I always wanted out of my smut game.
As if Cait being Anno 2.0 wasnt bad enough.
They can't do incest because it's banned on patreon. If they put incest back into their games, they would get kicked from the platform, and wouldn't make as much money, so they had to take it out.

Personally I think using a platform that has rules limiting creativity is a bad idea. But that's what they are on, and so they are stuck with it for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: war12321

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
They can't do incest because it's banned on patreon. If they put incest back into their games, they would get kicked from the platform, and wouldn't make as much money, so they had to take it out.

Personally I think using a platform that has rules limiting creativity is a bad idea. But that's what they are on, and so they are stuck with it for the foreseeable future.
Thats not quite the truth.
Fenoxo removed(and with that banned) incest content preemtively because he suddenly got cold feet.
Patreon had no active part in it outside of the long established rules.
There was no active push or notice by them(as far as known anyway but I dont know what he would gain out of lying about that).
Also the entire reasoning becomes kinda laughable once you think about the fact that rape is banned by Patreon as well,something that Fenoxo´s entire game lineup heavily builds on.

Tho bringing that discussion up again wasnt my point,rather that its a really...questionable idea to introduce the fuck buddy of your different flavors of slut daughter.

Y2Ryoko

Apr 28, 2017
Thats not quite the truth.
Fenoxo removed(and with that banned) incest content preemtively because he suddenly got cold feet.
Patreon had no active part in it outside of the long established rules.
There was no active push or notice by them(as far as known anyway but I dont know what he would gain out of lying about that).
Also the entire reasoning becomes kinda laughable once you think about the fact that rape is banned by Patreon as well,something that Fenoxo´s entire game lineup heavily builds on.
Not sure what you mean by this. Patreon makes it very clear in their . Incest is a hard ban, and it's listed right there alongside rape and necrophilia. If you're trying to say that Fen having "cold feet" means he arbitrarily went out of his way to remove content somehow without knowing Patreon banned it, turning the situation into a bizarre coincidence, then that's several levels of intent projection.

Rather than twisting the situation into an over-complicated conspiracy, it's far more reasonable to just concede that incest was removed because Patreon banned it. It should also be noted that Patreon banned incest , long before incest content was removed, implying that Fen tried to stave off the inevitable for as long as he could before finally pulling the trigger.

Reactions: war12321

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Not sure what you mean by this. Patreon makes it very clear in their guidelines. Incest is a hard ban, and it's listed right there alongside rape and necrophilia. If you're trying to say that Fen having "cold feet" means he arbitrarily went out of his way to remove content somehow without knowing Patreon banned it, turning the situation into a bizarre coincidence, then that's several levels of intent projection.

Rather than twisting the situation into an over-complicated conspiracy, it's far more reasonable to just concede that incest was removed because Patreon banned it. It should also be noted that Patreon banned incest back in 2017, long before incest content was removed, implying that Fen tried to stave off the inevitable for as long as he could before finally pulling the trigger.
No?I never implied Fenoxo was ignorant about the ban?
I lament the ridiculousness of him banning said content when the majority of his other content is on the same list as well without showing any signs of looking for alternatives that arent just one random minor public outcry away from sacking your entire project.

Word on the content always was that it would be the first on the chopping block once Patreon started to apply active pressure,which they didnt(not directly on him anyway,nor was there another ban wave Im aware of).
While there might be more to it that Fenoxo isnt willing to share as it stands the decision feels rather random as far as the timing is concerned.

Also conspiracy?What?Where did you pull that out of?

3.00 star(s) 88 Votes