Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So how exactly do you do the "Cait & Fuck" option with Etheryn? It says i need to invite Cait, but i never have an option, even when talking with Cait.

How do you enter the Kitsune Shrine? I get past the first 2 doors and then it just says its to dark or something.

⛧G♱

May 21, 2017
There is a away to disable only determinated pics like in Tits ? i hate furry content, but the art of characters like the cat girl is amazing

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
There is a away to disable only determinated pics like in Tits ? i hate furry content, but the art of characters like the cat girl is amazing
download a pc version and try to delete offensive pictures from images folder maybe? or change them to pic you will like?

edit: i deleted gwyn pictures and its worked.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Apparently the new update is around and you can hit Level 4 now.

Seems kinda weird having a level gate like this. I assume that was inspired by TiTS.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Apart from lvl 4, what is new?
  • Level 4 is now unlocked, along with a new tier of powers. They are vastly stronger than existing powers, so prepare to overwhelm everything currently in-game.
  • Most existing powers have had their tooltips condensed. Several have had their effects reworked and rebalanced. Stances now all have small on-activate effects, like minor damage-dealing or providing a shield.
  • Shield HP is a unified mechanic now, including a glowing health bar covering your normal bar.
  • Salamander TF has been added to Ivris’s shop (written by SoAndSo).
  • Kiyoko has a new seasonal event for Mayternity.
  • Many new dreams have been added, thanks to Balak’s efforts.

Reactions: JenusKudo

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Man, as much as I loved the original CoC and the work Savin put forth in both the original and TiTS, I can't help but always find myself hesitating to try this because of the amount of time and effort needs to be put forth for content of a game on this scale compared to the community + team Fenoxo had going for him. Hoping for the best though, I'll probably give this one a shot in a few months - a year, depending on how frequently I notice it getting updated.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
i can't find it either tbh... thats why i also often relay on save to file

Yeah I ended up having to do that and then the file went to my downloads was one one directory down from the game folder. *shrugs* So that took time to figure out but i got it now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Are there any characters like Amily from COC1 that have a slave/corrupted path? Or are they all just generic followers?

3.00 star(s) 88 Votes