Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Is there a working save editor?
The one linked to in OP is broken, just loading a save in it and saving again (no changes) results in a corrupt save file.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a working save editor?
The one linked to in OP is broken, just loading a save in it and saving again (no changes) results in a corrupt save file.
Does it actually say it's corrupted or does it just say that it's an edited save file and you should use it at your own risk?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Does it actually say it's corrupted or does it just say that it's an edited save file and you should use it at your own risk?
1. Save to disk
2. Open in editor
3. Save immediately
4. Load from disk (get "edited save" warning)
5. Attempt to view character appearance

At this point, the game UI goes completely blank and I'm forced to close the game and reopen. This is using the version linked to in the first post.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Are you using the online editor or the DLed one? The online one should work unless its not been updated for the latest release.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
1. Save to disk
2. Open in editor
3. Save immediately
4. Load from disk (get "edited save" warning)
5. Attempt to view character appearance

At this point, the game UI goes completely blank and I'm forced to close the game and reopen. This is using the version linked to in the first post.
I got the same thing when I opened an edited save file where I was still in the first quest. Maybe that's what's causing the issue?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I got the same thing when I opened an edited save file where I was still in the first quest. Maybe that's what's causing the issue?
Possibly, but I was able to hand edit a save file created as soon as you gain control of your character without a problem.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Unless the executable file itself is 64-bit, I don't think your OS version would be the issue. Regardless, there's no SWF version because the game is being created in Javascript, not Flash. You could try the online version, though of course that would either require you to contribute to the project's Patreon(which isn't a bad idea if you like the content anyway) or stick to the public release.
Just FYI for anyone needing the info. The DL offline version is a 64 bit version.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
anyone have the latest build?
If you're talking about the one just released, I doubt it. I don't think anyone that follows this thread is actually a patron of this game. At least no ones posted the last few backers builds here.

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
This game is pretty rad. Coming out of playing TiTs and CoC I it’s clear that’s Fenoxo learned a lot from both. I think there’s definitely some issues (lack of content/features not working fully/wish you could talk to party members outside of the Frost Hound) but seeing as it’s pretty early in development the game is fantastic. Probably my favorite of Fenoxo’s. :^)

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
This game isn't fenoxo's. Its done by a different guy. Fenoxo does not learn from mistakes or change, he just compiles furry autists big dick futa waifu scenarios into one game and makes bank. I'm not complaining, I like big dick futas spearing the player character open, and the more autistically obsessed with an archtype a furry autist is, the better and more richly developed the content involving them will become. But to give fenoxo credit on adapting in any way, or even for the bulk of the content involved in any of his games is wrong in every way conceivable.

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
This game isn't fenoxo's. Its done by a different guy. Fenoxo does not learn from mistakes or change, he just compiles furry autists big dick futa waifu scenarios into one game and makes bank. I'm not complaining, I like big dick futas spearing the player character open, and the more autistically obsessed with an archtype a furry autist is, the better and more richly developed the content involving them will become. But to give fenoxo credit on adapting in any way, or even for the bulk of the content involved in any of his games is wrong in every way conceivable.
Yeh, well. Didn't know that, hueh. Still a fun game :^)
And I think the combat is a lot better than TiTs and CoC I, same with shops and stuff

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Don't forget that Savin is Fen's #1 disciple and right hand man. So it's not surprising that CoC 2 is remarkably similar to a Fen title.

3.00 star(s) 91 Votes