The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Does the save editor not work on the new version? I tried to load my file and it wouldnt. so I started a new save and loaded file and it put me as "Unnamed - Vagrant"

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Does the save editor not work on the new version? I tried to load my file and it wouldnt. so I started a new save and loaded file and it put me as "Unnamed - Vagrant"
works fine for me, if you use that one ofc

Reactions: The-deadly

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Are there any characters like Amily from COC1 that have a slave/corrupted path? Or are they all just generic followers?
Aside from followers, there's lovers, wives, slaves.....
No slave/corrupted path yet .. but you can gain corruption by matting with demon/ess.

Reactions: Thatguy

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Unless the executable file itself is 64-bit, I don't think your OS version would be the issue. Regardless, there's no SWF version because the game is being created in Javascript, not Flash. You could try the online version, though of course that would either require you to contribute to the project's Patreon(which isn't a bad idea if you like the content anyway) or stick to the public release.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
The offline build is linked on the first page(and there is an offline public release as well), but gilriss was saying that one doesn't work for them(possibly due to a 64-bit exe file).

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
So, How do i find my save file to use with the save editor listed next to the wiki? i checked my app data folder, and while i found the coc2 folder, it didn't contain my save. Anyone else had any luck?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
So, How do i find my save file to use with the save editor listed next to the wiki? i checked my app data folder, and while i found the coc2 folder, it didn't contain my save. Anyone else had any luck?
I would use the "save to file" option so you can dictate where that file winds up.

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
I don't appear to have that option. unless it's for the online version, and not the executable.

Raishiel

Mar 22, 2018
Ah...I must have glanced over that without noticing what it said. Might be time for me to get new glasses. Thank you, Seipherwood

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This needs a new tag soon they just added contraceptives in 1.20 so pregnancy is either in game or will be soon.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
So it may just be that I fucked everything up in the save editor but I can't seem to change my character's race to Lupine. I've checked every single variable I can to Lupine but when I load the save file I edited it keeps saying I became a Chimera. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong? I can include my save file if needed.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Maybe it's not something that's been coded in yet? Not sure as I haven't played this is a minute. Just a guess.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
It's in game already; they're theming May around pregnancy content and expanding it, however.
Point is it needs the tag its actually I tag I watch for on this forum, and this qualfies now for the tag. And its not too common for pregancy and male protag to be together think there is only like 2 pages if you search for that, so this needs to have OP updated to have that included in the TAGs :p

3.00 star(s) 88 Votes