Asanagu

May 29, 2019
Playing on Linux via Steam. Tried to save to file so I can do an edit, but when I save to anywhere on my computer no save file is created. Also tried downloading the game from here and same issue. Presume this has to do with Wine/Proton. Suggested fix?
I still haven't found a fix to this issue.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Imo, weakest companion is Quintillus. I couldn't give a FUCK about that guy, his shitty attitude, or how that one cat prostitute girl is fawning over him. Shut up, Rose.
I don't care for him either, but what bothers me most is his introduction, both in regard to agency and the attempted guilt tripping. You're telling me there is truly no option but for me to vouch for this complete stranger of a (supposedly) ex-cultist or indirectly condemn him to death? I have no recourse? I have exhausted every possible option available to me? It honestly reminds me of this:

Thirsty.png

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
I don't care for him either, but what bothers me most is his introduction, both in regard to agency and the attempted guilt tripping. You're telling me there is truly no option but for me to vouch for this complete stranger of a (supposedly) ex-cultist or indirectly condemn him to death? I have no recourse? I have exhausted every possible option available to me? It honestly reminds me of this:

View attachment 3939323
I hear what you're saying. If the character was actually interesting I'd care, but he's so lame I'm okay with letting him fuck off and die. Otherwise, 100% valid.

Reactions: Wrynn13

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I hear what you're saying. If the character was actually interesting I'd care, but he's so lame I'm okay with letting him fuck off and die. Otherwise, 100% valid.
I save him...only for the Taelia's Talon entry on the codex, I have a mild completionist issue when it comes to games...is annoying as fuck at times.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Quints okayWell no, he sucks, bit I'm pretty sure hes supposed to be hateable, in which case, good job.

I think he's supposed to gradually climb upwards into not sucking, the first step of which was his thing with Atugia. Just like Taka.

But unfortunately, no Bubbles means it probably ain't happening.

Sep 2, 2018
Quints okayWell no, he sucks, bit I'm pretty sure hes supposed to be hateable, in which case, good job.

I think he's supposed to gradually climb upwards into not sucking, the first step of which was his thing with Atugia. Just like Taka.

But unfortunately, no Bubbles means it probably ain't happening.
Supposedly, one of the community writers in the discord has gotten cleared to write new stuff for Quin. Including (allegedly) “turning him into a buttslut.”

Can’t imagine the ghost of Bubble taking that well, but I say good comeuppance

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Supposedly, one of the community writers in the discord has gotten cleared to write new stuff for Quin. Including (allegedly) “turning him into a buttslut.”

Can’t imagine the ghost of Bubble taking that well, but I say good comeuppance
God I hope that cones true. That's like the one thing I've been wanting out of Quinn is to fuck him bunny butt.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes