Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
He'd have to have a practically ancient version, level 7 has been in game for a decent bit
Really? Seems like it was just a few months ago. Turns out it was implemented April of last year. Then again I don't really care much for the combat so I might've slipped my mind.

Reactions: Ssato243

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
After the Berwyn fiasco Savin made 2 new rules:
  • All companions must have a main writer who will pledge to work on their character full time.
  • Only one companion allowed per writer.
I've checked and Sariel's creator is SomeKindofWizard. The same guy already writes content for Azyrran, so too bad.
Also taurs aren't allowed due to how certain scenes with companions are written, otherwise I'd have tried to work something out for Kaly in that vein. Originally I hoped to go that route but plans had to change, hence why she has a more dubious and mysterious path with the PC to explain why she isn't just a companion.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
So you're saying she can't do it alone, which is why she needs assistance from her mom and sis.

Pathetic.
>Breeding sex that lasts an entire 24 hours
>Delicious abs
>Not a femlet
>Massive milkers to feed children(and me)
>Would grow a cock just for us(as indicated by that one Halloween dream.)
>Oyakadon(peak fetish)
>That one CG scene where she gazes at the stars with us is adorable
>Wants MC to be a stud that fucks other women as long as we still love her
>Not a kitsune which is a boring as fuck monster girl

Not even a contest tbh

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
After the Berwyn fiasco Savin made 2 new rules:
  • All companions must have a main writer who will pledge to work on their character full time.
  • Only one companion allowed per writer.
I've checked and Sariel's creator is SomeKindofWizard. The same guy already writes content for Azyrran, so too bad.
Yeah I know it would never happen, but it would have been nice. Of course considering the practically abandoned companions we already have their pledge doesn't seem to mean much.

ThrobbingSkrunkly

Jul 2, 2023
can anyone help me out with a small problem? ive been looking all over for a way to reset a quest or outright remove it from my quest list. i returned to an old save and dont really want to continue with kalysea. i could easily just not engage with it, but the fact that its there and half done is going to drive me insane. completing it leads to a bad end that i dont care for so i just want to reset it back to a state where i havent interacted with her at all if possible. i dont wanna have to make a new character because there was alot of time put into it already.

Reactions: JungleNuts

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Supposedly, one of the community writers in the discord has gotten cleared to write new stuff for Quin. Including (allegedly) “turning him into a buttslut.”

Can’t imagine the ghost of Bubble taking that well, but I say good comeuppance
Give him the Berwyn/Wynne treatment, I wanna impregnate ex-cultist bunny bitch (Sorry not sorry, I'm here for boobies & impregnation fetish)

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Considering Brienne is essentially Brint, I thought people would be just as disgusted by her as I am, since I absolutely abhor genderbending and imagined most people would think the same.

Her content is fine, but she's Brint. Vile.

They should've just made her someone else, especially since she has a completely different personality. Fuck that stupid rule.
Its odd that when Cerneu disappears, suddenly Yuzuyo appears.
You've lost the plot, amigo.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Considering Brienne is essentially Brint, I thought people would be just as disgusted by her as I am, since I absolutely abhor genderbending and imagined most people would think the same.

Sounds like a personal problem. I couldn't divorce the two further in my mind. Brienne is Brienne, my actually loyal cow wife.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
>Breeding sex that lasts an entire 24 hours
>Delicious abs
>Not a femlet
>Massive milkers to feed children(and me)
>Would grow a cock just for us(as indicated by that one Halloween dream.)
>Oyakadon(peak fetish)
>That one CG scene where she gazes at the stars with us is adorable
>Wants MC to be a stud that fucks other women as long as we still love her
>Not a kitsune which is a boring as fuck monster girl

Not even a contest tbh
I know a huge complaint in the community is about dickifying women, but I wouldn't mine dickifying Brienne.

They should've just made her someone else, especially since she has a completely different personality. Fuck that stupid rule.

You've lost the plot, amigo.
I understand where you're coming from, but not nearly that passionately. I'd rather it be a different character or something that separates them more.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I understand where you're coming from, but not nearly that passionately. I'd rather it be a different character or something that separates them more.
I'd rather them be EITHER more similiar or be different characters. Atm Brienne doesn't really act like genderswapped Brint. I'd rather have her act more like Brint than a new character, or actually be a new character.

I believe Wsan has said if he did it again he'd do it differently, like just make Brienne an NPC, but don't quote me on that.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes