NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
When will centaur tf happen? I wanna read some humping scenes- if they would write it, right now I'm playing Lilith's Throne and liked that tf alot now.
IIRC it will happen never, they said they hated TFs that went beyond cosmetic and actually gave you some edge (like the Centaur or Lamia transformations in the original CoC) and vowed to never make anything that went beyond just appearance (which is the reason why Wings don't let you fly in combat/fly through the map)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
When will centaur tf happen? I wanna read some humping scenes- if they would write it, right now I'm playing Lilith's Throne and liked that tf alot now.
It's never going to happen in Savin's game. He wants to streamline the game's writing by making it so the mc can only ever have 2 legs.They've actually removed transformation(s) because no one really wrote scenes for it.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
They've actually removed transformation(s) because no one really wrote scenes for it.
Well fucking damn, which ones have they removed? The only one I can think of that I DO remember having that happen, was the Manticore's Pussy Tail TF, which was made to be just a stinger or something? I know that whatever it got replaced with was worthless

Reactions: GokutheG

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Well fucking damn, which ones have they removed? The only one I can think of that I DO remember having that happen, was the Manticore's Pussy Tail TF, which was made to be just a stinger or something? I know that whatever it got replaced with was worthless
The manticore pussy tail TF is the only one so far, though they did also remove Tail Whack skill from having tails for a similarish reason (wanting it to be cosmetic only).

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah that's the one I was mainly talking about. After finding out about it I went to obtain the transformative and when I finally got the tail they announced that it was getting axed so yay.

I get that people weren't writing many scenes for it but I'm sure there are others who wanted it just because they like the idea of their character having that type of tail.

I think in the very beginning there were talks of naga/lamia/taur transformations but they were all cut due to excessive workload.

Oh yeah they also removed transformations from having gameplay aspects. The only reason for this I can think of is that the min-maxers complained that some transformations weren't as strong as others.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Kentus

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Honestly, trying to balance transformations and such is kinda stupid in a game like this, because there's no real way to make everything equal without making it all functionally the same. AND stuff like this should NEVER be balanced or changed around minmaxers, not outside taking care of stuff that outright breaks the game. But that's just my opinion on it

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is a single-player game, who you gotta balance it for? the imaginary online CoC2 comunnity that organizes tournament where people fight one build against another and that'll never happen? Such a silly excuse, we all know the real reason powerfull transformation/game-altering mechanics aren't allowed is because Savin is lazy AND he hates Power Fantasies...at least when it isn't about their character/the companions.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
IIRC it will happen never, they said they hated TFs that went beyond cosmetic and actually gave you some edge (like the Centaur or Lamia transformations in the original CoC) and vowed to never make anything that went beyond just appearance (which is the reason why Wings don't let you fly in combat/fly through the map)
That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, imagine being an emu, i wouldnt

Reactions: SirJahar

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's a waste that CoC2 has a more refined tf crafting system than TiTS only for it to be regulated to aesthetic purposes only. TiTS even have tf's made specifically for sex like Snakebyte, meanwhile all you get here is animal ears, eyes, and dicks.

imagine being an emu, i wouldnt
They fought Australians and won, pretty distinct notch for their belts I think.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
It's a waste that CoC2 has a more refined tf crafting system than TiTS only for it to be regulated to aesthetic purposes only. TiTS even have tf's made specifically for sex like Snakebyte, meanwhile all you get here is animal ears, eyes, and dicks.

A fair point, then let me try again, imagine being an ostrich

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

100% This, is funny how the ONLY thing you can individually TF in TiS is the penis through da Dong-Designer (with them having options unlocked through Tfs like flight, aphrodisiac bite, pheromone cloud, etc) while CoC2 only goes superficial yet it has the better TF system for customization.

That being said, Lilith's Throne's customization is still KING in TF systems because is the only one that lets you get everything EXACTLY as you wanted, no soft-reset required (and for that we are cursed with an updating time that makes Savin look like fricking Sonic)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Purple is a widely accepted color of corruption TM....
Why does imps, Kassyra, and pretty much every demon, except that one in the caves, are red? I mean, demons, sure, DnD inheritance....but....

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Purple is a widely accepted color of corruption TM....
Why does imps, Kassyra, and pretty much every demon, except that one in the caves, are red? I mean, demons, sure, DnD inheritance....but....
D&D demons come in all sorts of colors. Its DEVILS that are red. Because in D&D, demons are Chaotic Evil, while Devils are Lawful Evil.

But agreed, we should see more blues and purples, even some pinks and indigos. Chanel a bit of Slynesh up in here!

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes