Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Imagine believing these are the only three characters that get content.
Hi savin.
How are you savin?
CoC 2 sucks dick savin.

Yeah, there are not JUST a 3 character that receives new content, but there are fuckton of abandoned characters that exists in a shadow zone. Red hair chick, taur prostitute in town, mute wannabe-chi-fighter, harpy that doesnt have a single clue how to fly, BDSM centaur mare, futa pup from forest, drider from same forest, semi important elven mage 1, semi important elven mage 2, shark which, bovine trader with an extra big chesticles.....should I continue? And not all of them are an OC`s tha have been injected into the game with a big fat fiat transaction.
I have not launched it since....the release of version 0.5.34. That was, according to windows explorer, 02.03.2023, in non american time format. Regardless of that, Im willing to bet both of my testes on the chance that all of the above mentioned characters received zero content in one and a half year.

On the unrelated note, one crazy chick ensured me that she was allowed to writes snake, vore oriented, character, for the jungle location, with personal approve from little dick energy savin himself....anyone heard something about it?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Oh, you mean the tobs-like wall of text? Sorry, I thought you added it to your message for comedy effect.
Okay, let me rephrase that.

There are lots of characters that received zero content. I can bet that this is the case, even without launching the game. THere are not 3 characters that consistently receives content, but something like a 7 or 8, from the to9tal number of....how much....like 50 or 60, excluding OC`s and one time events?
So again, does phrase " If they removed everything that doesn't get much content, there'd be like, 3 characters left in the game" is really that far away from the actual truth?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
There are lots of characters that received zero content. I can bet that this is the case, even without launching the game. THere are not 3 characters that consistently receives content, but something like a 7 or 8, from the to9tal number of....how much....like 50 or 60, excluding OC`s and one time events?
So again, does phrase " If they removed everything that doesn't get much content, there'd be like, 3 characters left in the game" is really that far away from the actual truth?
Dunno, can you first name the 50 or 60 non-OC/one time event characters?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Dunno, can you first name the 50 or 60 non-OC/one time event characters?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Best girl. :love:

But she got new content just now, did you even think for 5 seconds before you posted this?
That is one out of...one...two...three...one hundred nineteen one characters. And there are no companions in this list, which indeed receives updates semi regularly, so add to it like nine for a pretty number.
My initial assumption about lack of content is just a 1/191 wrong...wow, that a very nice result, considering I havent opened it in one and a half year.

Or you will keep dodging this question like a Dante in a bloody palace?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
This just further reveals your plebeian tastes. Yes, cowgirls have horns and lactate but they also bring:
Thicc, either with fat or muscles
Big boobs
Mooing
Strength
Fertile as fuck
Herd mentality
Ungulate leg anatomy

If you're going to accuse anyone of being under the "human wearing animal ears" category, the kitsune are bigger criminals of that than anyone. They don't even have fur on their bodies.
also pelvis fracturing cowgirl sex. Brienne has a few scenes where she straight up slams it from the glans to the base. I do think Brienne was a tad try-hard at the slut-change from Brint, who was more on the quiet and aloof side (rather chill dude overall) to monogamous baby-maker for the Champion. But I like big boobs, and I like chocolate, and I like milk, and Brienne's entire deal provides the maximum amount of that between her and her family. Bonus points for being huge so she can take larger/longer phalluses like a champ.

2.80 star(s) 103 Votes