claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
To anyone wondering about Black knight its revealed in a quote from a commenter on the Fenoxo website below...

'holy Crap, Tay(Octavia) is that thick Futa cowoman
how did you manage to drow an armour that hides all that thickness!!'

There is art of her on Moira's X account. I don't use X so can't see it.

Apparently she is the first crown princess since this game takes so long to progress the plot I can't remember if she has been mentioned before or not. I know not many are keen on yet another Futa I know I would have prefferred to have a muscle mommy version of Arille the noble in the bathhouse but I don't think there are any other cow girl futas????
Pretty disappointed was kind of hoping it was the daughter we met with the king as she said she does sneak out a lot or possibly Brint's dad's hiding away from his family because he got a similar curse to Brienne.

Bad news is apparently Tay is just Evelyn as a cow girl I know a lot people have faith in Wsan's writing but I feel he keeps writing the same character recently and its getting tiresome. I don't mind futadom characters but we have 4 futa doms from Wsan now?? I might be forgetting some. I think the 4 are...
1st: Evelyn
2nd: Orlaith
3rd: Mara
4th: Kalsea

I don't know if this is the backer's fault or Wsan's personal fetish going out of control but its getting crazy how similar these characters are. Honestly too many new characters recently in general crazy how certain older characters who have been around from the start of this game have no preg content yet new characters have gotten it instantly. Not all new characters are bad but the roster is getting a little big and we still haven't moved the plot forward.

TLDR don't download and wait for all aftermath content unless you really like this game's combat the lastest update is a massive cocktease which will give you a bad case of blueballs.
yeah I just remembered I had posted something about her a while back https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupti...-savin-salamander-studios.11371/post-13329272

i'm just disappointed there's no fun time with any of the additions this patch :confused:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Reactions: JungleNuts

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Apparently she is the first crown princess since this game takes so long to progress the plot I can't remember if she has been mentioned before or not.
Pretty disappointed was kind of hoping it was the daughter we met with the king as she said she does sneak out a lot or possibly Brint's dad's hiding away from his family because he got a similar curse to Brienne.
The daughter you're talking about is the first princess so what you said earlier doesn't make much sense and doesn't seem to be accurate. Unless they're the same person but their horn design seems completely different, so most likely no.

chocolaterain96

Jun 21, 2019
Bad news in terms of sex content apparently Tay is just Evelyn as a cow girl I know a lot people have faith in Wsan's writing but I feel he keeps writing the same character recently and its getting tiresome. I don't mind futadom characters but we have 4 futa doms from Wsan now?? I might be forgetting some. I think the 4 are...
1st: Evelyn
2nd: Orlaith
3rd: Mara
4th: Kalsea

I don't know if this is the backer's fault or Wsan's personal fetish going out of control but its getting crazy how similar these characters are. Honestly too many new characters recently in general crazy how certain older characters who have been around from the start of this game have no preg content yet new characters have gotten it instantly. Not all new characters are bad but the roster is getting a little big and we still haven't moved the plot forward.
It's fucked up because I like Orlaith as the original and evelyn is fine. I don't mind the content so much as again like others point out it's a pure feast or famine on half the cast in this game. We have 3 dryads for centaur content and they got the one pump chump update and some """"lore"""" talk updates or something. Kalysea is the same thing as Orlaith but does all the content I wanted out of Orlaith just a kinda shittier character. But yeah they highlight the bigger issue for me in this and TiTs with the character just being there to watch the show, I never feel like I'm actually in charge or playing it's just a voyeurism game. CoC it was all about me, myself and I and some more and less interesting other people; CoC2 and TiTs I got a 100k dissertation on some random futa with the boiler plate personality of "I'm on top sweetie, you're on bottom". It is what it is and the space is so small they really don't get punished for how bad / lazy they are as a team for their game, the fact they can a blueball shit like that latest TiTs update as 3-month "soon" content and then pat themselves on the back so hard it breaks their shoulder is obscene. Hate the idiots who give them $40k a month or whatever t hey're at but I can't hate the hustle.

Also no point going on the transformation / other characters since they are all largely kemomimi / furry and the CoC2 team is way worse / lazier to even bother implementing shit from CoC in like taurs; which in and of itself is so mind boggling having a sequel just have less content, but that's really just normal game environment at this point.

Long and short though like, w-san just give me the Orlaith expansion where I help her dom Kalysea and she just becomes some sort of seed bed at the grove. Just give me kalysea's content with Orlaith flavoring and as a companion, her and the moth girl.

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.80 star(s) 103 Votes