Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
I know you're joking, but domme sharing is kino and this would be a great (if extreme) option to have. Shame they'd never commit to a companion going that far, doubly so since they already kinda set something like this up with Kasyrra and Cait if you build the brothel on Kas's lover route.
You can build a brothel? I didn't know this was a thing, how do you do that?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I find it's easier when you view the PC from a 3rd person perspective rather than 2nd, makes it way easier to not give a shit about what happens too
Sane.I just think of the PC as a very very powerful retard that makes horrible choices.Makes this bearable

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Has anyone who married Brint noticed if there is any special detail for that?... the only thing I found is that now at the gym he tells you that he found gold when he married you in one of his scenes UwU.

I'm still waiting for the scene where he tells us that he only has children with the MC or that certain scenes disappear because you marry him. (A certain scene that keeps repeating itself where we motivate Brint to fuck all the women he can :v).

Or that a certain author who was allowed to design a companion remembers that it is successful, it already seems that he wants to compete with Atugia to see who has the least content.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes