Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Here's a picture guide. Red means click that. Arrows show you the order.
View attachment 4024679
I think its straight up bugged if you do smth like leave the first time you talk to her, the sexual stuff button COULD NOT APPEAR, no matter what i did, even after reloading

IT DID however work when i loaded an older save and redid the fights and instantly talked to her about everything.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
*Sigh*

Agree with you, but TBH, people don't even need to know the definitions. All we need to be is more tolerant of other people's kinks.

As far as I know, you can progress the main story of this game with only 100% vanilla sex, or even abstinence, if you wish to. End of story. Enjoy the other parts of the game at your own risk: not your cup of tea, back out of it.

It ain't like the NTR lovers are putting a gun to your head making you involuntarily consume content:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hmn...nah, one thing is being tollerant of people's kinks, another is just staying silent and letting people with a stiffy walk into a room with something so foul going on they'll lose the mood.

Knowing the name of kinks one dislikes helps to maneuver a game without having a bad time (Is a goddamn game after all, I can for example, IDK...tell Kalysea to go fuck herself since none of her content appeals to me and that's ok cuz she ain't real)

That being said I would appreciate if we could just use english terms for these kinda situations instead of employing the japanese term cuz c'mon, Netori/Netorare/Netorase all sound so fucking similar it's pretty easy to get shit confused (like fuck me bro I'm South American, SPANISH is my native languaged, I'm here playin english games because I sort of understand english and I'm HORNY, I don't wanna spend time trying to decipher weeb shit!)

Oct 15, 2021
Oh boy yet another dom futa written by Wsan who could have ever seen this coming.
So what makes her different from the other similar cases other than her pretty good looking armor?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Okay this is a bit confusing, it sounds like you're saying that Kalysea has a Doc Mengele setup in her house but since this is more applicable to Kassyra I assume that's what you're referring to. Because I think Kassyra is worse compared to to Kalysea.
I read Kalysea as Kassyra

I was sleepy dammit

Reactions: Nidabutt

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I was down for the hardcore fendom thing, but the marriage thing felt weird/unnecesary as fuck in my humble opinion...oh also Moira being great with the art as always, made the "BrAt BuLl" princess look sexy as hell.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Not a big fan of femdom myself, but i can stand it if it's well written. Octavia content? This is just absurdly stereotypical, like third-grade fanfic. Honestly, Carter Brown's fiction is much more intellectual than this. I can almost feel how my braincells dying in agony, screaming for mercy.
But i had to admit, Moira did damn fine job. At least something good in this whole sequence.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Wait wait wait, I've been lurking about and kept seeing the name Tay repeated and wondering who the fuck it was, and that's apparently the name of the Black Knight? Man that is NOT at all the name I'd expect of someone that looks like that.

I thought it was a new fox or some other similar character with that type of name and the overuse of brat they apparently have in their sentences from what I've read here :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes