NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wait wait wait, I've been lurking about and kept seeing the name Tay repeated and wondering who the fuck it was, and that's apparently the name of the Black Knight? Man that is NOT at all the name I'd expect of someone that looks like that.

I thought it was a new fox or some other similar character with that type of name and the overuse of brat they apparently have in their sentences from what I've read here :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I think its supossed to be her nickname? real name being Octavi and all, still no fucking clue how we went from Octavia to Tay, the don't sound similar at all.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The character you're writing is somehow telling you what you should be writing, but no dom futa whose ass you just beat, also the armor that genderswapped your male companion gave her a horse dick. It's so dumb and next level spite writing. Holy.

nowhereabove

Nov 2, 2019
So we canonically beat the character in the fight, but we still have to be the bitch to said characters with no option to turn the tables apparently.

This doesn't make sense while you already have Arona, a futa you can beat into submission or lose to already in the game.

Not having the option to turn the table when we already beat them sounds like dumb writing.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
So we canonically beat the character in the fight, but we still have to be the bitch to said characters with no option to turn the tables apparently.

This doesn't make sense while you already have Arona, a futa you can beat into submission or lose to already in the game.

Not having the option to turn the table when we already beat them sounds like dumb writing.
And in Arona's case, if you decide you don't like being the dom anymore, you can also intentionally lose a bunch in the sparring matches you can do with her, to flip her Dom/Sub counter over to Dom. And the reverse as long as you haven't locked in Dom from intentionally losing *too* much in the sparring.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

This really is like if arona didn't have the submission route, just the dom route but you still got it by beating her ass.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oct - TAY - via... i would know, its my sisters name xD
Oh...ooooooh, ok now it makes sense (just slightly weird to me, down here we make nicknames either using the start or the end sillabes of a name, here would be either "Octy" or "Vi" lol)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Welp, gone through most of Tay's stuff. Tinfoil hat time but I'm not sure the observer is tagged incorrectly, her sex scenes especially read like tobs imitating wsan's futa stuff. Also even more than Kalysea this is a character who does not give a single fuck about the player character, which does sort of make sense given that they seem to be a different person to the one she fought in the arena. The switch between the brief confrontation after the fight and the conversation in the tavern is pretty jarring, the person who held the conversation in the tavern wouldn't have entered the arena at all.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Welp, gone through most of Tay's stuff. Tinfoil hat time but I'm not sure the observer is tagged incorrectly, her sex scenes especially read like tobs imitating wsan's futa stuff. Also even more than Kalysea this is a character who does not give a single fuck about the player character, which does sort of make sense given that they seem to be a different person to the one she fought in the arena. The switch between the brief confrontation after the fight and the conversation in the tavern is pretty jarring, the person who held the conversation in the tavern wouldn't have entered the arena at all.
What do you mean by doesn't give a shit?

Reactions: Ssato243

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021

Case and point of just ignoring the trash that flows downstream.

Jul 22, 2017
Unless they're literally just lying about it, it would appear that it's an error.
tay.png
After going through Tay's scenes, I can enjoy it since dominant futas/shemales/whatever are my #1 fetish, but she's certainly no Evelyn. Slightly disappointed, but still coomed.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
What do you mean by doesn't give a shit?
There's one line that stuck out to me post one of the sex scenes where you can ask for more, she declines and responds with 'I don't fuck you because you want it brat, I fuck you because I want it'.

Unless they're literally just lying about it, it would appear that it's an error.
Huh, tinfoil hat was wrong I guess.

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The character you're writing is somehow telling you what you should be writing, but no dom futa whose ass you just beat, also the armor that genderswapped your male companion gave her a horse dick. It's so dumb and next level spite writing. Holy.
I'd be happy with just being able to turn the tables on Tav. She reminds me of Sera from TITS. Just real mean all the time. Except you can turn the tables on Sera and correct her ass. On the bright side, they did give us the option to just run away if you didnt want to be forced to marry her.

This really is like if arona didn't have the submission route, just the dom route but you still got it by beating her ass.
Except even as Dom, Arona is more sweet to the MC or Etheryn but then she has more content too.

After going through Tay's scenes, I can enjoy it since dominant futas/shemales/whatever are my #1 fetish, but she's certainly no Evelyn. Slightly disappointed, but still coomed.
Tavs seems written for someone that has a humiliation kink. I'm not into humiliation so I prefer Evelyn as well. I guess we prefer more sweet doms lol

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Tavs seems written for someone that has a humiliation kink. I'm not into humiliation so I prefer Evelyn as well. I guess we prefer more sweet doms lol
Nah I definitely like humiliation (my avatar is from Tales of Androgyny, which is HEAVY on humiliation) it's just the general writing for Tay + the horsecock that leave a bit to be desired. Remove the overuse of the word "brat," give her a normal cock that isn't 2 feet long, make it a slower burn leading up to the marriage and tbh double down on the humiliation or give her something else to stand apart and I'd probably like her alot. She's fine though, just not my favorite, but of course I'm obviously pretty biased in favor of this fetish.

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
Nah I definitely like humiliation (my avatar is from Tales of Androgyny, which is HEAVY on humiliation) it's just the general writing for Tay + the horsecock that leave a bit to be desired. Remove the overuse of the word "brat," give her a normal cock that isn't 2 feet long, make it a slower burn leading up to the marriage and tbh double down on the humiliation or give her something else to stand apart and I'd probably like her alot. She's fine though, just not my favorite, but of course I'm obviously pretty biased in favor of this fetish.
Ah, someone more like Urka then? Then the issue is more bad writing then Tav's character. I wonder what are the chances that Tav would be rewritten in anyway. Its probably unlikely since its already been added to the game.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Huh, tinfoil hat was wrong I guess. There's something about her scenes that feels slightly off for Wsan but I can't put my finger on it.
His writing has been off since Brihaus. Not that i've checked much since it's all futa, but pretty much if the character is female then it's all moos and moans until an early end, if it's a futa it's an essay on getting fucked like he's taking lessions from tobs.

People been saying Arona's better but actually i'd say Savin's stuff in general has been beating Wsan's lately. If nothing else because his female characters aren't that painfully half-assed and his futas aren't only enjoyable if you like getting shit on.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes