NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone has the link for the Hotfix? Not that I'm in any particular hurry for it seeing as its all related to meh content, just curious.

P.S: Can't summon the bear without the Mug of Bear, oh well not everything can be perfect, still a great summon in my book, also playing an Elf Blackmage (with a "femboy" look, basically male char but took "get good facial" till it had a barely masculine face) and HOLY SHIT Hashat...now THAT is how you write a Horsecock femdom hoooo boy! She's intense but also hella loving, passionate, makes sure you also finish by the end of it AND mentions wanting to marry you as a TEASE and is not some weird forced-ass ceremony? all I can say is:

Why the fuck am I wasting my time with Tay? Hashat's been the real Horsecock GOAT all along! (also an actual Futa so you can fuck her if you're in the mood! you got a femdom/switching content right here, man what a hidden diamond I been missing on for always playing humans with a squared chin lol!)

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
You guys never think for a second that real counties doesn't exist there so he can't really name a specific location that is located in eastern continent.
I did say that particular 'complaint' of mine was nitpicky. I never said they had to name an entirely new country for a single weapon, just that the descriptions were barebones. Imagine an entirely new armor set and the description of each piece is "Its leather"

If I had to guess, this was done just to get it out of the way so the alante content could come back into focus, which I personally would have no complaints with, since again its just a nitpick on my end

Reactions: JungleNuts

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The character you're writing is somehow telling you what you should be writing, but no dom futa whose ass you just beat, also the armor that genderswapped your male companion gave her a horse dick. It's so dumb and next level spite writing. Holy.
Apparently Tay is someone's commissioned OC so yeah... maybe Brienne's rant is a bit more personal to Wsan, lol?

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
It's been few months since I touch this games. With AI Chat is currently suck, I decide install this game and let's enjoying it. One thing I play normal difficult, so anyone give me OP build ?

Jan 25, 2018
Feel a little bad for Moira tbh. Puts real effort into clearly differentiated art that gives some cool suggestions on where to take Tay's personality (even a "she knows you could cave her head in and amps up the bitchiness forever as a cope; but admits you've got just as much power over her outside of sex as she wants within sex would be something, and it's all there) only to have the work wasted by, one-note "feed my fetishes at the expense of everyone else" writing.

Last edited:

Jorgenheil

Formerly 'HakievnMush'
Apr 29, 2022
Lol. Not just Japan, literally Imperial Japan. From item descriptions, kitsune dialogues, to the lore pages, they all describe very real Imperial Japan. Unashamedly so.
Behlar is literally Roman Empire in decline. Cait's country is knock-off Persia. And Khor-Minos is obviously Greece.
You're going for an embarassingly infantile argument here.
Lmao its only inspired they didn't slap the actual country braindead

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Lmao its only inspired they didn't slap the actual country braindead
No they don't. But it's so fucking blatant you have to be absolutely ignorant not to see what it actually is.

Is this really the hill you want to die on?

"Well they don't call it A, so it definitely not A!" sounds just like "these feline priests act sexual, sold themselves, and dress like a slut but since we didn't call them prostitute, they aren't one!"

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
No they don't. But it's so fucking blatant you have to be absolutely ignorant not to see what it actually is.

"Well they don't call it A, so it definitely not A!" sounds just like "these feline priests act sexual, sold themselves, and dress like a slut but since we didn't call them prostitute, they aren't one!"
They are "holy whores", totally different from regular prostitutes. :Kappa:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
They are "holy whores", totally different from regular prostitutes. :Kappa:
They actually are because they're much worse. Actual whores are usually people who are deep into debt, single moms, druggies; desperate people.
The whores in this are a child-grooming cult that teach kids to deal with near or actually naked adults in the baths from a young age with the assumption they'll be whores when they grow and if they don't do that they kick them out.

Gahaan

Dec 9, 2017
CoC2 and TiTS together have added like 8 different giant dick futa dom characters in the past year that all read like the same character with very minor changes in appearance between them, kinda insane
I still need my girl Urtha in coc2 somehow

Jorgenheil

Formerly 'HakievnMush'
Apr 29, 2022

Like I said they don't have any country or place to mirror the inspiration of that blade come from then they can only use the general location which is being in eastern or whatever.

Noob

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
They actually are because they're much worse. Actual whores are usually people who are deep into debt, single moms, druggies; desperate people.
The whores in this are a child-grooming cult that teach kids to deal with near or actually naked adults in the baths from a young age with the assumption they'll be whores when they grow and if they don't do that they kick them out.
make you wonder why are they not part of the "bad guy".

On second thought, probably because Cait is part of them. And devs OC can't be anything but good, right?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Did they changed the Frost Mage set of Cait? I just got Cait her new set and she teached my character 2 ice spells as thanks (Finally, some love for the MC!) but I don't remember that happening the first time her set was introduced.

Is that something new or you only learn spells if you're playing a Mage Class while doing her quest?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: malice_and_envy

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
where is the centaur wife that we get in the arena? cant seem to find her after I won her or the content not in game yet?

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes