Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
anyone know how to add more slots for powers using save editor or console command?
Using the you can only go up to five, but if you directly edit the save by opening it in notepad or something similar and editing the data directly you can go up to 14, well you can go higher but you can't use the 15th and up skills because only 15 options can be on screen at a time and the back button takes up the 15th slot in the powers option in battle.

Your powers can be found at "\"powers\":[" and you're equipped powers can be found at "\"equippedPowers\":[" simply copy and paste powers found at "\"powers\":[" into the "\"equippedPowers\":[" section.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Using the you can only go up to five, but if you directly edit the save by opening it in notepad or something similar and editing the data directly you can go up to 14, well you can go higher but you can't use the 15th and up skills because only 15 options can be on screen at a time and the back button takes up the 15th slot in the powers option in battle.

Your powers can be found at "\"powers\":[" and you're equipped powers can be found at "\"equippedPowers\":[" simply copy and paste powers found at "\"powers\":[" into the "\"equippedPowers\":[" section.
thank you it worked, Do you know any way to reduce days?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
thank you it worked, Do you know any way to reduce days?
Find "\"timestamp\" the number next to it is your time, time is stored as minutes (1440 minutes = 1 day, 60 minutes = 1 hour, you get the gist.), here's an example file, going by the name it should be on day 694 but I set the timestamp to 1440 so the file should load with you on day 1 at 00:00.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
I stopped playing this game for a while but i've been seeing the reviews, so Kinu just suddenly gets arranged by an asshole who wants to kill us?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ah, I guess that's better than nothing, besides that I feel like the main character has less impact in this game like he's nothing more but an npc.
Well, you're not wrong. Recently they actually started adding commissioned OCs. So anybody can fork over a stack of cash to get their fursona into COC2 now.
And you the player is here to marvel that them, not to do silly stuff like: play the game.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I stopped playing this game for a while but i've been seeing the reviews, so Kinu just suddenly gets arranged by an asshole who wants to kill us?
To be fair he is tasked with protecting the den and we kind of do break in so I'd imagine us just being let roam the den freely afterwards is like salt in the wound.

I imagine it'd be like having a guy break into your work place only to see the fucker working there the next day.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
To be fair he is tasked with protecting the den and we kind of do break in so I'd imagine us just being let roam the den freely afterwards is like salt in the wound.

I imagine it'd be like having a guy break into your work place only to see the fucker working there the next day.
Still, the main character should have a say in their relationship, isn't both parent's opinions more important? Especially after basing Kitsune society on old Japanese culture. I find it so weird that apparent there's a scene where you play as your daughter getting her back blown out by the very same dude.

Last edited:

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Still, the main character should have a say in their relationship, isn't both parent's opinions more important?
HaHaHa.......No
if you give any sort of opinion they say(even your wife) you are not a fox so none of your business. the time skip esentially makes you a dead beat dad who left his family for +18 years. apparently writers were so butt hurt because of coc1 that they decided to ruin one of the most wholesome stories in the game

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes