NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i completely agree that corruption sucks right now and it removes more content than it adds, but....

sorry that's not really true, only happens on Kas second enconter in the wayfort, and to be frank i would actually like if that were true because most of the time corruption does literally N O T H I N G.
Oh really? did they fixed this then?
" Speaking of demonic abilities: PCs at 100 Corruption (Demonic) will actually be susceptible to becoming demons (Unless soulbound, not that it stops you from getting the bad end anyway). This is a Game Over event, in which the PC cums their soul out (as a lethicite crystal) and then does whatever that bad end entails. This particular event should only happen in bad ends caused by demons or other highly corruptive sources. "

Reactions: JungleNuts

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
There's literally nothing to corrupt. Changing character genders give you no repercussions or negative effects and most characters act like they are corrupted already.
The fact that you get locked out of a bunch of content if you fuck Infrinth after her and Hretha's fight is rather obnoxious.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
The fact that you get locked out of a bunch of content if you fuck Infrinth after her and Hretha's fight is rather obnoxious.
Hell going the corruption route usually locks you out of content. If you corrupt the centaur village you get locked out of a marriage scene with ahmri and some other scenes with her and if you corrupt the beehive you get locked out of having Azyrran as a follower. They've made it to where there is zero benefit to being evil.

BobBramahammer

Jan 13, 2019
Oh really? did they fixed this then?
" Speaking of demonic abilities: PCs at 100 Corruption (Demonic) will actually be susceptible to becoming demons (Unless soulbound, not that it stops you from getting the bad end anyway). This is a Game Over event, in which the PC cums their soul out (as a lethicite crystal) and then does whatever that bad end entails. This particular event should only happen in bad ends caused by demons or other highly corruptive sources. "
Yea no that wiki entry is just plain wrong, other than the previously mentioned scene with Kas, theres little to no scenes that looks for 100 corruption to game over you. Infact I'm pretty sure that particular Kas scene game overs you no matter your corruption.

Maybe that was the plan once upon a time, but other than set "landmine" choices such as that and a few others (the corrupted unicorn centaur in the centaur village dungeon comes to mind), nothing in the game as of yet that does what that wiki entry states, and again those just game over you no matter your corruption.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
It’s always the shit I care about that gets delayed.
Literally man like the komari stuff is cool and all (and I will be doing it) but I did all the colosseum stuff for my horse wife not the bitch at the end. I've been skipping all the updates waiting for more alante only to be disappointed every time I see the patch notes ffs.

Reactions: B2B2

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
man i wish this game has centaur transformation, would be very hot if we can mount alante as a taur mc similar to kelly in coc1

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I just learned that CoC2 isn't the only sequel to a great game that TOBS had parasitized. :HideThePain:
If you play a certain rogue like RPG, and feel a sense of dejavu while interacting with fox girls... It's not dejavu, it's actual TOBS content.

Edit: Complete with a kitsune village, mostly secluded from the rest of the game, oh so superior to the surrounding barbarians.

Last edited:

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
I just learned that CoC2 isn't the only sequel to a great game that TOBS had parasitized. :HideThePain:
If you play a certain rogue like RPG, and feel a sense of dejavu while interacting with fox girls... It's not dejavu, it's actual TOBS content.

Edit: Complete with a kitsune village, mostly secluded from the rest of the game, oh so superior to the surrounding barbarians.
Wow, thanks for telling me nothing with that super vague hint.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes