TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
-Barges into your workplace to kick your butt.
-Gets the Manager of your workplace to bend knee and fix something.
-Returns the former PR Manager to power & is currently boning her, gains free access to the grounds while demoting everyone (you included) down the ladder of power by 1 step.
-Can get chummy with the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY & gets privileges and more status than you.
-Refuses to elaborate.

Nakano might be an inssuferable asshole but I can see why he be interested in your daughter after all that lol.
To be fair, MC risks much more out there so this privileges are deserved.

Oct 10, 2021
I'll give you this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now you know why Kiyoko gets barely any updates anymore, TOBS is too busy implementing his kitsunes into another game:
View attachment 4042361
I'm surprised Savin isn't doing anything about this. Doesn't he pay the encyclopedia babblica? Seems like double dipping like this would be frowned on.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm surprised Savin isn't doing anything about this. Doesn't he pay the encyclopedia babblica? Seems like double dipping like this would be frowned on.
I dislike Tobsslop but there's nothing wrong with writing for other games. Nonesuch, one of the "main" writers for TiTS and HugsAlright (Berwyn's original writer) wrote for the doomed text game Cloud 10. There's probably many more examples but those are off the top of my head.

Are we even sure that this is The Observer's work? For all we know this is from a Coc2 fan with more money than taste. Or some guy going "Hmmm, what could I name my kitsune oc with silky hair? Oh I know, I'll just call her Silk in Japanese!"

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
what is it?
Seems to be from a game called Elin. The developers seem to be Japanese so Tobs having anything to do with this project is beyond cope for two reasons. One is that they probably employ japanese writers and the second is that the connection is beyond tangential. Kinu might not be a super common name, even then it's not like Tobs invented it, but there's a FE character with that name that also has fox ears. Except in English she's called Selkie instead. Coincidentally, I found this lol. 1726587834637.png
Tobs is just a weeb that only knows how to cannibalize from the media he consumes.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Corruption of Champions II 0.7.22 - Modded:

This mod created for "0.7.22 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser, for android or iphone, open this file in your phone file manager (like a File Manager+, X-plore, Total Commander, Ghost Commander, or …) with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or …, and do not use the Firefox, it can not open the local files in your phone, this ability removed from this browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this Mod:

1.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "maximum health" ‹+100› hit point’s.
2.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "electrum coin" to ‹+1000000›.
3.preset before the character creation, i added ‹3› "action points" in the battle for the champion, these ‹3› action in the fight are including any spell, sense, tease or direct melee attack.
4.preset before the character creation, i added ‹7› "extra permanent perks" with "other" flag’s to your champion.
5.preset before the character creation, i added ‹50› "resistance" to all champion’s defense.
6.preset before the character creation, i added "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword" in the champion inventory, at the game begins, check your inventory.
7.while playing the game and you are in the "Combat", look at your "Inventory" menu, you can see a new button "Cooldown Reset", this will reset your "Encounter" and "Ultimate" power’s cooldown at the middle of combat.
8.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Ultimate Reset", this button reset your "ultimate power" cooldown without sleeping time, so you can reset your ultimate cooldown after any battle!
9.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Starting Bonuses", this button fix your "starting bonuses" perk by equal’s of your level, also if you change your level higher than the ‹7›, you can use this too.
10.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "+1 Level", this will give’s to your champion "+1 Level", if you want higher level than the ‹7›, use this button.
11.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Fix Perks", this will be add to your champion these perk’s, "Cold Blooded", "Dakini", "Veteran", "Perfect Positioning", "Aura of Domination", "Dance of Dunes". If you change your champion class, you can use this or ….
12.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Donate", this will be done full upgrade to the "Nursery", and maximum "Donated" to the Gwyn.
13.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Storm Singing", this will be add this perk "storm singing" to your champion for the "Charmer" class, so if you are a "charmer" you can use it. (only for the "charmer" class)
14.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Gain Exp Levelup", this will grants to your champion enough "experience" to your next "Level Up".
15.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Status Clear", this will remove negative "Enervation", "Weakened", "Bruised and Beaten", "Fatigued" effects from your status.
16.in the character creation, i added three new race’s.
-Demon.
-Dragon.
-Elf. (including the boreal elves)
NOTE: these new race’s has full options, like a new hair’s color, skin color, height, genital size or ….
17.two race’s, "Demon" and the "Dragon", has two special power’s card, "Flight" and "Tail Whack", check your "powers" menu, in the "other" section.
18.in the character creation, for the "human" race i added "orange" hair, for the "wyld elf" races i added "black & white" hair’s, and for the "orc" race i added "orange" hair.
19.in the character creation, i added "long hair" (ass-length or cascading) type to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
20.in the character creation, i added "maximum femininity" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
21.in the character creation, i added maximum "pussy wetness" and high "fertility" to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender choice.
22.in the character creation, i added maximum "butt hole wetness" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
23.in the character creation, i added "Nuts Half Full" sexual perk to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a cock)
24.in the character creation, i added "Lubricated Pussy" sexual perk to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a vagina)
25.in the character creation, i added maximum "virility", maximum "cum rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
26.in the character creation, i unlocked "shemale" gender option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
27.in the character creation, i added new gender "hermaphrodite" option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
28.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "cock", minimum size 5 inches and maximum size 10 inches.
29.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "height", minimum tallness 5'2" and maximum tallness 7'2".
30.in the character creation, i added "fair" skin for the "human" race.
31.in the character creation, i added "Mix Feminine" physical style for all race’s, grants to the champion physical something between "bodybuilder" and "amazoness" feminine style, with curvy hip’s and big butt’s, you must have feminine appearance for this option. (only for "female", "shemale", "hermaphrodite" gender’s)
32.in the character creation, i added "2 in 1" sexual perk, "Bubble Butt" and "Stretchy" together in one choice, at the special talent’s screen selection.
33.in the character creation, i added "17 in 1" combat perks at the special talent’s screen selection, these perks has the "class" flag’s, so don’t change your champion’s class in the game, these perks will be gone!
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, the perks with "class" flag’s will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
34.don’t choose "Messy Orgasm" for sexual perk in the character creation menu, i preset this perk before the character creation to the champion, choose another one.
35.in the "Genie Lamp", when you makes your wishes to "Oma", don’t choose, Power (Thunderclap) and Immortality (Semi-Invincibility) options, i preset these two options before character creation menu to the champion, choose these options: "Freedom" -> "Teleportation" -> "Deep Pockets".
36.preset before the character creation, i added over ‹+100› "power cards" to the champion, including ‹7› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Earthquake", "Dreamshatter", check your powers menu from the game begins.
37.in the Hawkethrone location go to the Leorah, i added a new "Special Shop" to her menu, talk to her, you can see this new shop option.
-more important item in the "special shop" is the "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade", this is the strongest weapon in the game.
-to many items in this shop, like armors, weapons, helmets, or ….
-more important transformative items’s, consumable’s, and ….
-some of important "unique" item’s.
38.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, -> to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
39.all of these change’s can be written in your save file.

List of changes for Mod with Filter:

This mod removes or disabled some kind of sadistic "npc dom" scenes on MC, like all of scenes that sissy boi "Wsan" written, i do not know why the lead writer (Savin, dear lead writer look at all of these stories, all of themes like the same, even without any changes!, why are you allow this? look at any industry, job, project or …, when two subjects are like the same, they will erase the second subject, for example in the music industry when a singer appears like a celebrity "Adele", the producer do not allow the second singer like her, because "Adele" exists with that voice!, this sissy boi Wsan, wanted to create the wheel again, but this wheel exist before!) allow this sissy boi to continue these kind of stories (Evelyn, Klemaia, Orlaith, Kalysea or …), all of the stories of this sissy boi (Wsan) like the sames, for example what is the different between Evelyn and Klemaia or the new trash character Octavia (by The Observer), or what is the different between Octavia, Orlaith, Evelyn or Kalysea, except all of these characters are a bunch of trash. To all dear sissy writers, if you want to be get fucked or pegged, i can do that for you.

1.the "Mod with Filter" has all of battle "Mod" content with extra filter. (weapons, stat, cheats and …)
2.remove "Orlaith" sex scene only. (another great shitty and farty character by sissy "Wsan")
3.remove "Lyla" dom and humilation sex scene only. (not "Hanging Out" with her at the "Wayfort")
4.remove all of "Evelyn" content from the game. (there is no sissy Evelyn, just like that sissy boi "Wsan")
5.disabled "Arille" sex scene, of course if you have sex with her before this on your save file, it will remove’s this shitty character from the game in my patch. (another shit by sissy "Wsan")
6.disabled "Klemaia" join harem and her sex scene. (i was wanted to remove this trash, but i disabled her scene only)
7.remove "Rixx" sex scene only, of course if you have sex with her before this on your save file, it will remove’s this "Sissy Imp" sex option only, from the game in my patch.
8.remove "Octavia" sex scene only, of course if you have sex with this "cum dumpster" before, on your save file, it will remove’s this shitty "garbage collector" character from the game in my patch. (another sissy trash character by "The Sissy Observer", of course choose "Who Cares" option, and remove this shitty character, from the entire of the game)
9.unlock "Annika" pitch sex scene. (i was wanted to disabled her sex scene, but i unlocked her anal pitch sex without servicing her)
10.remove "Hjorr" sex scene only. (another trash character, we had many character’s like her, Klemaia, Annika and …, i do not know why the lead writer "Savin" allow this charcter to be inside of the game, because we have so many character like this)
11.remove all of "Kalysea" content from the game. (this the number one of trash character in the game, the lead coding "UpcastDrake", put a choice at the first time you meet this shit trash character, to remove this trash dump from entire of the game with "Not Interested" option. sissy "Wsan" if your boi pussy need to be fucked, i can do that for you!)
Warning: if you are a sissy bitch like a "Wsan", and the sissy bitch "Kalysea" is your follower, in my patch, this will automatically reset the "Kalysea’s Offering" quest!, so you must see this bitch from the beginning in the "Valley" location, and of course this time i remove this sissy bitch from entire of the game.
12.remove "Elyon" sex scene only. (another sadistic from "The Sissy Observer", dear sissy observer you can go fuck your self with a dragon dildo!)

Download "Modded & Modded by Filter and Mini-games Solution" from " ".

Sep 2, 2018
Corruption of Champions II 0.7.22 - Modded:

This mod created for "0.7.22 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser, for android or iphone, open this file in your phone file manager (like a File Manager+, X-plore, Total Commander, Ghost Commander, or …) with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or …, and do not use the Firefox, it can not open the local files in your phone, this ability removed from this browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this Mod:

1.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "maximum health" ‹+100› hit point’s.
2.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "electrum coin" to ‹+1000000›.
3.preset before the character creation, i added ‹3› "action points" in the battle for the champion, these ‹3› action in the fight are including any spell, sense, tease or direct melee attack.
4.preset before the character creation, i added ‹7› "extra permanent perks" with "other" flag’s to your champion.
5.preset before the character creation, i added ‹50› "resistance" to all champion’s defense.
6.preset before the character creation, i added "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword" in the champion inventory, at the game begins, check your inventory.
7.while playing the game and you are in the "Combat", look at your "Inventory" menu, you can see a new button "Cooldown Reset", this will reset your "Encounter" and "Ultimate" power’s cooldown at the middle of combat.
8.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Ultimate Reset", this button reset your "ultimate power" cooldown without sleeping time, so you can reset your ultimate cooldown after any battle!
9.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Starting Bonuses", this button fix your "starting bonuses" perk by equal’s of your level, also if you change your level higher than the ‹7›, you can use this too.
10.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "+1 Level", this will give’s to your champion "+1 Level", if you want higher level than the ‹7›, use this button.
11.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Fix Perks", this will be add to your champion these perk’s, "Cold Blooded", "Dakini", "Veteran", "Perfect Positioning", "Aura of Domination", "Dance of Dunes". If you change your champion class, you can use this or ….
12.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Donate", this will be done full upgrade to the "Nursery", and maximum "Donated" to the Gwyn.
13.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Storm Singing", this will be add this perk "storm singing" to your champion for the "Charmer" class, so if you are a "charmer" you can use it. (only for the "charmer" class)
14.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Gain Exp Levelup", this will grants to your champion enough "experience" to your next "Level Up".
15.while you playing game, look at your "Inventory" menu, go to the "Key Items" section, you can see a new button here, the "Status Clear", this will remove negative "Enervation", "Weakened", "Bruised and Beaten", "Fatigued" effects from your status.
16.in the character creation, i added three new race’s.
-Demon.
-Dragon.
-Elf. (including the boreal elves)
NOTE: these new race’s has full options, like a new hair’s color, skin color, height, genital size or ….
17.two race’s, "Demon" and the "Dragon", has two special power’s card, "Flight" and "Tail Whack", check your "powers" menu, in the "other" section.
18.in the character creation, for the "human" race i added "orange" hair, for the "wyld elf" races i added "black & white" hair’s, and for the "orc" race i added "orange" hair.
19.in the character creation, i added "long hair" (ass-length or cascading) type to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
20.in the character creation, i added "maximum femininity" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
21.in the character creation, i added maximum "pussy wetness" and high "fertility" to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender choice.
22.in the character creation, i added maximum "butt hole wetness" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
23.in the character creation, i added "Nuts Half Full" sexual perk to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a cock)
24.in the character creation, i added "Lubricated Pussy" sexual perk to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a vagina)
25.in the character creation, i added maximum "virility", maximum "cum rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
26.in the character creation, i unlocked "shemale" gender option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
27.in the character creation, i added new gender "hermaphrodite" option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
28.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "cock", minimum size 5 inches and maximum size 10 inches.
29.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "height", minimum tallness 5'2" and maximum tallness 7'2".
30.in the character creation, i added "fair" skin for the "human" race.
31.in the character creation, i added "Mix Feminine" physical style for all race’s, grants to the champion physical something between "bodybuilder" and "amazoness" feminine style, with curvy hip’s and big butt’s, you must have feminine appearance for this option. (only for "female", "shemale", "hermaphrodite" gender’s)
32.in the character creation, i added "2 in 1" sexual perk, "Bubble Butt" and "Stretchy" together in one choice, at the special talent’s screen selection.
33.in the character creation, i added "17 in 1" combat perks at the special talent’s screen selection, these perks has the "class" flag’s, so don’t change your champion’s class in the game, these perks will be gone!
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, the perks with "class" flag’s will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
34.don’t choose "Messy Orgasm" for sexual perk in the character creation menu, i preset this perk before the character creation to the champion, choose another one.
35.in the "Genie Lamp", when you makes your wishes to "Oma", don’t choose, Power (Thunderclap) and Immortality (Semi-Invincibility) options, i preset these two options before character creation menu to the champion, choose these options: "Freedom" -> "Teleportation" -> "Deep Pockets".
36.preset before the character creation, i added over ‹+100› "power cards" to the champion, including ‹7› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Earthquake", "Dreamshatter", check your powers menu from the game begins.
37.in the Hawkethrone location go to the Leorah, i added a new "Special Shop" to her menu, talk to her, you can see this new shop option.
-more important item in the "special shop" is the "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade", this is the strongest weapon in the game.
-to many items in this shop, like armors, weapons, helmets, or ….
-more important transformative items’s, consumable’s, and ….
-some of important "unique" item’s.
38.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, -> to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
39.all of these change’s can be written in your save file.

List of changes for Mod with Filter:

This mod removes or disabled some kind of sadistic "npc dom" scenes on MC, like all of scenes that sissy boi "Wsan" written, i do not know why the lead writer (Savin, dear lead writer look at all of these stories, all of themes like the same, even without any changes!, why are you allow this? look at any industry, job, project or …, when two subjects are like the same, they will erase the second subject, for example in the music industry when a singer appears like a celebrity "Adele", the producer do not allow the second singer like her, because "Adele" exists with that voice!, this sissy boi Wsan, wanted to create the wheel again, but this wheel exist before!) allow this sissy boi to continue these kind of stories (Evelyn, Klemaia, Orlaith, Kalysea or …), all of the stories of this sissy boi (Wsan) like the sames, for example what is the different between Evelyn and Klemaia or the new trash character Octavia (by The Observer), or what is the different between Octavia, Orlaith, Evelyn or Kalysea, except all of these characters are a bunch of trash. To all dear sissy writers, if you want to be get fucked or pegged, i can do that for you.

1.the "Mod with Filter" has all of battle "Mod" content with extra filter. (weapons, stat, cheats and …)
2.remove "Orlaith" sex scene only. (another great shitty and farty character by sissy "Wsan")
3.remove "Lyla" dom and humilation sex scene only. (not "Hanging Out" with her at the "Wayfort")
4.remove all of "Evelyn" content from the game. (there is no sissy Evelyn, just like that sissy boi "Wsan")
5.disabled "Arille" sex scene, of course if you have sex with her before this on your save file, it will remove’s this shitty character from the game in my patch. (another shit by sissy "Wsan")
6.disabled "Klemaia" join harem and her sex scene. (i was wanted to remove this trash, but i disabled her scene only)
7.remove "Rixx" sex scene only, of course if you have sex with her before this on your save file, it will remove’s this "Sissy Imp" sex option only, from the game in my patch.
8.remove "Octavia" sex scene only, of course if you have sex with this "cum dumpster" before, on your save file, it will remove’s this shitty "garbage collector" character from the game in my patch. (another sissy trash character by "The Sissy Observer", of course choose "Who Cares" option, and remove this shitty character, from the entire of the game)
9.unlock "Annika" pitch sex scene. (i was wanted to disabled her sex scene, but i unlocked her anal pitch sex without servicing her)
10.remove "Hjorr" sex scene only. (another trash character, we had many character’s like her, Klemaia, Annika and …, i do not know why the lead writer "Savin" allow this charcter to be inside of the game, because we have so many character like this)
11.remove all of "Kalysea" content from the game. (this the number one of trash character in the game, the lead coding "UpcastDrake", put a choice at the first time you meet this shit trash character, to remove this trash dump from entire of the game with "Not Interested" option. sissy "Wsan" if your boi pussy need to be fucked, i can do that for you!)
Warning: if you are a sissy bitch like a "Wsan", and the sissy bitch "Kalysea" is your follower, in my patch, this will automatically reset the "Kalysea’s Offering" quest!, so you must see this bitch from the beginning in the "Valley" location, and of course this time i remove this sissy bitch from entire of the game.
12.remove "Elyon" sex scene only. (another sadistic from "The Sissy Observer", dear sissy observer you can go fuck your self with a dragon dildo!)

Download "Modded & Modded by Filter and Mini-games Solution" from "HERE".
Why the fuck does all of this read like a Trump tweet

Seriously though, genuinely incomprehensible

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes