Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Do I have to play the first game?
Nah. Sequel in name only. First game's good if you get a modded one though.

Why the fuck does all of this read like a Trump tweet

Seriously though, genuinely incomprehensible
I mean... it's a changelog.

Are we even sure that this is The Observer's work? For all we know this is from a Coc2 fan with more money than taste. Or some guy going "Hmmm, what could I name my kitsune oc with silky hair? Oh I know, I'll just call her Silk in Japanese!"
If I had to guess it's either a fan or Tobs himself backing it. Would be funny if that Kinu ended up being written by the same guy and now the other side of the world got introduced to the Tobswall of Words, now in Hiragana and Kanji form.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
A thought just came to mind. It would pretty goated to be able to somehow impregnate Komari somehow(maybe a quest that involves getting a bunch of shit that can even reignite a dying star) and that then leads to being able to impregnate the other kitsune sister(like if you did Miko, now you can get Mai).
As funny as it would be to screw up the Kurokawa family tree like we can do with the moo family, I doubt we'll be able to.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 4041775
Someone post hag sex ASAP, it's not a want, it's a need. ( I didn't see it was a pub patch)
> Luxurious youthful hair
> Clean fresh youthful skin
> Youthful non saggy breasts
> Youthful bodyshape
> Youthful proportions
> Youthful posture
> Has a cane
> Has like 2 wrinkles around her mouth

So this hag is a 25 year old woman who carries a cane?

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Man, as much as im happy we finally get to bang Komari.... i don't think it was all that good. I dunno how to say it but it wasn't very erotic? the way it was written just didn't get anything out of me. Too big of a focus on all the pain and not enough on the pleasure. Maybe i was just expecting too much but it's a damn shame anyway. I swear so much about this games sex scenes are about being dominated or dominating its getting kinda silly, heck, i even like that shit normally.

And honestly, she felt a bit out of character, same with Kyoko in her scene.

I guess im just a bit disappointed.. nothing new though for this game.

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Modded? Why would I play a modded version of the base game? Does it improve the game/story in anyway?
The mods are largely just extra content (of varying levels of quality, honestly) added on to the base game, since it's not gonna get any more official updates. There's two that I know of, one isn't getting any more updates (kitteh0's version or something, I forget) and the other, xianxia, does still receive updates last I checked. Pretty sure xianxia also has most if not all of the other version's content in it, too, though I personally wouldn't recommend xianxia for your first time playing CoC.

Edit: After looking at the original game's thread, UEE (Kitteh6660's version) isn't getting updates, and HGG is all of UEE with extra stuff added, some of which is questionable content, judging from a google search and the original's thread. No idea if it's getting updates.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Read through all of Komari’s stuff, and I have to say, it mostly lived up to my hype. The pain stuff isn’t my favorite, but I like a lot of the finer details. It’s amazing how much better any kitsune can be made when The Observer isn’t writing it.
Man, as much as im happy we finally get to bang Komari.... i don't think it was all that good. I dunno how to say it but it wasn't very erotic? the way it was written just didn't get anything out of me. Too big of a focus on all the pain and not enough on the pleasure. Maybe i was just expecting too much but it's a damn shame anyway. I swear so much about this games sex scenes are about being dominated or dominating its getting kinda silly, heck, i even like that shit normally.
What's all this pain talk? Is her stuff BDSM focused or something?

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes