Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Quin is a fucking creep
Agreed his a retard that learnt the forbidden magic school of sexual harassment in a world where everything will take your load or put one in you
locks you out of a future Cait's girlfriend/wife route
Right so as Cait's main hater i'm gonna be nice and say wait for her girlfriend/wife route unless you just want more sex scenes then build the temple if you wanna see more detailed opinions on this i'd reccomend the search bar at the top of the screen.
BUT if Cait is your favourite id reccomend not searching up anything because you'll find a lot of posts mine inculded shitting on Cait

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
Agreed his a retard that learnt the forbidden magic school of sexual harassment in a world where everything will take your load or put one in you

Right so as Cait's main hater i'm gonna be nice and say wait for her girlfriend/wife route unless you just want more sex scenes then build the temple if you wanna see more detailed opinions on this i'd reccomend the search bar at the top of the screen.
BUT if Cait is your favourite id reccomend not searching up anything because you'll find a lot of posts mine inculded shitting on Cait
Personally, I want her corruption route somewhat more... But I know that it will probably be pretty dissapointing since it's very unlikely they will change characters past dialogues.

Reactions: JungleNuts

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I've been replaying the game to have a proper playthrough with the decisions I like (as well as paying actual attention to the story and lore, but meh).

Quin is a fucking creep, but that's not a novel opinion. I generally hate losing content: I didn't go out of my way to tell him to fuck off and die, so he's instead stuck in the limbo of constantly being ignored as he runs away from the cultists, but I'm really tempted to kill him off. He keeps talking about how much he wants to fuck the other companions and even tries to brainwash Atugia, then he keeps whining about not being forgiven by Cait or whatever. Unsurprising, since he's written by Bubble "Takahiro makes total sense, assholes often get all the girls IRL" Lord.

I'm also wondering whether I should refuse Salwah's proposal to build a Temple of Mallach since it apparently locks you out of a future Cait's girlfriend/wife route, but I'm annoyed that I'm asked a clear yes or no when talking to Salwah first. I'd be better design to have it be a dialogue option so that I can decide whenever I want and still have access to Salwah's content.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing that NOT building the brothel actually helps her romance down the line.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing that NOT building the brothel actually helps her romance down the line.
You're not wrong, I saw that exact claim in the Forum, but I recall it only affecting her companion ending where she just chooses to be your wife and live with you. I think Savin himself said it but I'm not 100% sure.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I'm also wondering whether I should refuse Salwah's proposal to build a Temple of Mallach since it apparently locks you out of a future Cait's girlfriend/wife route, but I'm annoyed that I'm asked a clear yes or no when talking to Salwah first. I'd be better design to have it be a dialogue option so that I can decide whenever I want and still have access to Salwah's content.
I mean, I don't think there's really any upsides to not building the temple. Don't build the temple, well that's 5 NPCs you loose the chance to interact with as well as some new interactions with Salwah. Now I don't know if you'd want to do stuff with said NPCs so I'll link which ones you'll be missing here.

and a catfolk my the name of Yusra he's a Mallachite paladin or something, haven't really messed with him personally. I couldn't fine a wiki page fore Yusra so take of that what you will.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Personally, I want her corruption route somewhat more... But I know that it will probably be pretty dissapointing since it's very unlikely they will change characters past dialogues.
A corruption route for her would be hilarious because nothing would change.
Cait:Look at me champion i'm fucking everyone
Champ:And? you've been doing that since day 1

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
Is there any way to increase storage slots via save editing?
Ehh... sorta, you either need to add each item manually to the storage on your save file OR change the main game file to increase storage space

i would recommend you change main game file because its rather simple and doesnt break anything, but you need to do it again on every update

1: Open the folder where CoC II.exe is located
2: From there go Resources > app and find this file
1726770821030.png
it might have a different name but its the largest file that isnt a "Content_" file

3: Right click > edit > Ctrl-F: "maxStorage" and find this:
{key:"maxStorage",get:function(){var e=10;return flags.GARTH_STORAGE_UPGRADE&&(e+=10)...

4: Then just add a 0 to one of the 10 and done, like this

{key:"maxStorage",get:function(){var e=100;return flags.GARTH_STORAGE_UPGRADE&&(e+=100)...

please be carefull when editing the files to not delete anything
ALSO im playing on the steam version and has been a while since i tried any of the downloadable versions so its possible the files are different

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Hardly my favorite, I was just wondering to myself if it was worth it to not do the Temple just for the chance of getting alternate content in the future. I did the Temple already in my other save.

And yeah, I'm well aware of the Cait hate, which I initially shared, but now I'm kinda indifferent to okay with her: she's shoved everywhere and that's annoying, but she can be a cute cheerleader of the Champion and as far as I remember, a lot of the irritating stuff she does is done by other authors (such as dragging Lusamine to get groupfucked, which BubbleLord did), although I guess it's with Savin's approval.

Granted, I could be wrong. I can't be bothered to remember every single scene that Cait lets herself in.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well looking at my character they're a Human Warrior with the Soldier background? Isn't the other half of Veteran perk still abit better then just getting more attention on you?

Also thanks for the info, sadly im human, am I gonna have no choice but to be a tank? What other class benefits from humans that doesn't have to do with teasing.
You can always start as an Orc Warrior Barbarian and then change your race to human, everyone kinda does the racial swap to their characters lol.

to answer your question yes the other half of the Veteran that gives ya like a +25 to damage is the good one everyone picks, slap that bad boy with the level 7 perk that lets your normal attack be an AoE and you do good damage.

Honestly I've never tried to be a tank in this game, everyone seems to have an ability that gives them stupid levels of threat anyway so it always seemed to me like it wouldn't work as intended/the enemies will ignore you in the long run, maybe you can make a badass tank? Good luck!

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If we're talking pet-peeves then I've got one with Fenoxo itself rather than the game for once, honestly I hate public releases because the Fenoxo page is a total BITCH that cancels my downloads 7 to 24 times at random before the damn update is finished, I seriously don't know what's wrong with their web-page, I'll likely just wait till next backer update when some good samaritan will smuggle it this way through a DECENT download link

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
If we're talking pet-peeves then I've got one with Fenoxo itself rather than the game for once, honestly I hate public releases because the Fenoxo page is a total BITCH that cancels my downloads 7 to 24 times at random before the damn update is finished, I seriously don't know what's wrong with their web-page, I'll likely just wait till next backer update when some good samaritan will smuggle it this way through a DECENT download link
I've never had that problem.
Is your computer okay man?

AquilaXX

Sep 12, 2024
\
Cait's a religious prostitute. Rejecting building a temple to her god causing her not to want to date you makes perfect sense. Shes basically a sex cleric. Also, I dont get why the choice is a big deal. Why would you reject the temple but still want to date Cait?

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Cait's a religious prostitute. Rejecting building a temple to her god causing her not to want to date you makes perfect sense. Shes basically a sex cleric. Also, I dont get why the choice is a big deal. Why would you reject the temple but still want to date Cait?
Because you don't want to spend big money just for endorsing her sexual tendencies?

The real problem with the Temple imo is that there's no alternative options, even a dead end where you rebuild the original temple, receive one item as a reward, and nothing else, would be better than just "Let's build a sex temple, or else it will stay in ruins"
You could even have the option to build it somewhere else in a smaller scale, for example by using where the cult was hiding in the forest

I dunno man, I just feel like putting the temple literally on the middle of the way to the lord's mansion kinda give them a lot of influence, since everyone who would go to the lord would also have to go to the temple too
So unless it's actually the main religion of the lands, it would be better to just not build a sex temple here imo

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes