MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I usually really like Wsan's content but Alante is just hot dogshit tbh. Her entire expansion feels like an afterthought and it feels like he just didn't care. Take a shot every time he uses "(x) says" after a piece of dialogue in her content, I dare you. Alante has almost no personality and all the writing with her is probably the most cut and dry shit I've seen in the game. And I wasn't even excited for her stuff so there wasn't any expectation. Just sad to see.

Octavia was nice, though I'm getting pretty sick of getting married after knowing a chick for a single day.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
ehhhh~
The first one was a single option poll. I know this because I was one of those paying customers. You can even see a preserved an amber screenshot of my choices.

They ran the other one while I was halfway across the world on business. Those wily sons of guns.
"Why not many male NPCs?"
Well you see~

Half of these old filenames are me just gassing up the team (man I miss being a fan and looking forward to either game)

Anyways the reason I brought this up is that an astute eye can tell that corruption content was also highly rated (on the secord, later performed poll no less). There's nearly no corruption content in the game. So clearly paying and making your opinions known en masse doesn't matter that much.
You'd never even know male NPCs were that low in TITS with how many have been added in the last year. Half the reason I finally jumped off the TiTS train. You can find my post in that thread for a more elaborate breakdown. It's like 80% sausage for over a year. Either male or futa. Even the new dungeon is a sausage fest.

There's also old interesting things. Can't remember if this one was from TiTS or CoC2. Like how most PCs are either futa or male
"Why no female PC content?"
Well you see~

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Being a goo that could be just be anything was the most fun I get from TiTS.
For CoC2? Man, I really should have have taken notice earlier that CoC2 was going to be so ...less involved with it's transformations.
Same with corruption content. Live and learn. That first year and a half tricked me something fierce.
The results are disappointing.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Outside of the usual "where is this character" comments, most of the talk on the blog post is people asking to give Alante a dick or let Kalysea have her way with Alante.

View attachment 4060726
Feels like a huge exaggeration.

It's just one person who wanted Alante to get mounted by Kalysea and posted the same comment twice.

Then there's just one other person asking for futa Alante, but at least it's in the context of wanting a bottom centaur futa rather than another Orlaith clone.

So yeah, I'm going to be among the first to get annoyed at people who push for NTR content towards NPCs that are supposed to be "wives/husbands" or infatuated wtih the player, but it doesn't seem to be the case here.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Outside of the usual "where is this character" comments, most of the talk on the blog post is people asking to give Alante a dick or let Kalysea have her way with Alante.

View attachment 4060726
i mean we all know what to expect a pregnancy scene in a year a futa expansion after that with 12 new scenes then a scene were you give her too the futa centaur and she's done after that.
images.jpg

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks for posting the polls.
So it seems they do still try to appeal to a lot of their customers fetishes, like futa, pregnancy, monstergirls, but also want to procure a new type of audience that isn't so much into transformation content like in COC1 because that would hurt the writers poor widdle fingers.
It makes sense, to some degree. It might be hard to write something good if you aren't that interested in what you're creating. (see Wsan's latest centaur lmao)
But yeah i was wrong, big time.
But in the end, the spirit of my post still is relevant: if you don't like horsecocks futas, then you are likely not the type of audience they want to attract in the first place. And you also aren't likely the type of person who would pay or donate. COC2 is a FUTA PREGNANCY game, and you need to make your peace with that, F95.

Last edited:

chocolaterain96

Jun 21, 2019

View attachment 4060726
That's basically the problem with this entire game is it's a 3rd body / sleep paralysis experience. ME, the main character / player, have 0 control of my own story. Like we had futa doms in CoC but it was a fair give and take, Urta being the most obvious futa for players and there was a lot there for scenes and content. Every futa dom we get here is some 2ft horse dick that's the best sex we've had until the next one. And again there's like no agency of it ever feeling like it's my story or I'm in control; there was the inkling of that kind of dynamic with Arona but it's devolved into just futa dom BUT big softie kinda and it's not that Futa is necessarily the problem its just how little the devs and writers care for the product. Every update between these and TiTs is some 3 page blog post about "FINALLY we got it done" or "THIS took a WHILE" as some sort of exaggeration of how ineffecient and lazy they've become and justifying the payroll. Again can't hate the player but if their numbers started tanking on patreon and their other revenue we'd probably see an about shift in quality but their forum is just a cesspool of hivemind groomed by Savin and co so it is what it is. We'd need a strong competitor in this sphere for a sex game and I just don't see that.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Feels like a huge exaggeration.

It's just one person who wanted Alante to get mounted by Kalysea and posted the same comment twice.

Then there's just one other person asking for futa Alante, but at least it's in the context of wanting a bottom centaur futa rather than another Orlaith clone.

So yeah, I'm going to be among the first to get annoyed at people who push for NTR content towards NPCs that are supposed to be "wives/husbands" or infatuated wtih the player, but it doesn't seem to be the case here.
In retrospect yea it does seem to be one person doing most of the Alante sharing posting, but there was another discussion Wsan responded to about summoning Alante/Kalysea into combat and he entertained the idea of "siccing" Kalysea on people.

I just scrolled through the comments and felt like I was losing my mind. Could probably make a drinking game out of people asking for Centaur TFs too.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
In retrospect yea it does seem to be one person doing most of the Alante sharing posting, but there was another discussion Wsan responded to about summoning Alante/Kalysea into combat and he entertained the idea of "siccing" Kalysea on people.

I just scrolled through the comments and felt like I was losing my mind. Could probably make a drinking game out of people asking for Centaur TFs too.
To be fair, 4 legs is better than 2 legs. So of course people are asking for Centaur TFs.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
And I think this should make clear to this thread that the constant futa focus on the updates aren't solely because the writers are lazy. They are just giving their fans what they want.
Eh, more like whatever survived of the possible fanbase if you ask me. Look, if you keep purging stuff or throwing animosity at whatever doesn't touch your buttons, you're kinda bound to end up with a situation like that. At least with folks like EA and 2K, you can kinda tell they're pushing people towards what gives them the most money while to me, it feels like this thing just sort of railroaded itself towards it following years of consolidating a fanbase out of whoever managed to not piss off someone important through all that.

So it seems they do still try to appeal to a lot of their customers fetishes, like futa, pregnancy, monstergirls, but also want to procure a new type of audience that isn't so much into transformation content like in COC1 because that would hurt the writers poor widdle fingers.
Honestly? I don't think it's gonna matter that much. I mean, you did just say this afterwards.

But in the end, the spirit of my post still is relevant: if you don't like horsecocks futas, then you are likely not the type of audience they want to attract in the first place. And you also aren't likely the type of person who would pay or donate. COC2 is a FUTA PREGNANCY game, and you need to make your peace with that, F95.
Think it'd be easier to just rename it to "Savin's Futa Pregnancy Fest Apocalypse!" and we'd be on our own merry ways from there.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
No, that is literally not what they said.
They literally said the goal is change the customers to appeal to their own fetishes.
Rather than change the game to appeal to the customers.

Zaebalo8

Dec 13, 2023
What the hell is with the latest updates?
Maybe I missed something, but when did the updates become so mediocre? Over the last few frequent updates we have received:
The arena
Dominant grand kitsune
Futa minotaur who is also dominant
Asphyxiation fetish with these two
New mare wife from the arena - another one
And this is all for the last 5 updates... HAS FREQUENCY REPLACED QUALITY OR WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!! (ЕБАНЫЙ РОТ БЛЯТЬ!)
Super Angry Pepe  Sticker for Sale by ...

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
What the hell is with the latest updates?
Maybe I missed something, but when did the updates become so mediocre? Over the last few frequent updates we have received:
The arena
Dominant grand kitsune
Futa minotaur who is also dominant
Asphyxiation fetish with these two
New mare wife from the arena - another one
And this is all for the last 5 updates... HAS FREQUENCY REPLACED QUALITY OR WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!! (ЕБАНЫЙ РОТ БЛЯТЬ!)
View attachment 4062032
To be fair Alante at least wholesome.
The content of updates is determined by patrons. They paid, they said what they want to see - Fenoxo responses "Aye, sir!" and do their thing. You may try and fix this by becoming a whale patron, что в нашем случае мало осуществимо, но если очень хочется, то извернуться можно. Honestly, you will be a hero ITT.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes