youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.7.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I just made the mistake of checking their patreon out of curiosity.

They make € 27.600 a month. That's probably around 30k dollars? What the actual fuck.
A fool furry and his money are easily parted.

Furries have to some of the biggest whales around, it's frightening how easy it is to get them throw down substantial amounts of money.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ugh fiiiiine, let's be positive for once, recent things I've liked of the game:

1. The fact Cait's frost set actually lets YOU, the MC, learn some frost spells (2 upon gaining it, 2 more if you fight her on Gweyr's quest after the Lureling possesses her ass) it is nice to finally give the player something when the companions are getting their monthly glow-up.
  2. Kaylani's art and entire deal (the Krystal-esque snow-vixen hunter was cute, the art great as always and I genuinely enjoyed her personality, quest and sex-scenes, Inaya is the new Kinu lol)
  3. The Manticore Milf and her Daughters, the fact they become NPCs you can chill with after impregnating them was a welcomed surprise! (also the fact the first FEMALE Manticore we see is EXTRA-THICC was another bonus!)
  4. The Colliseum as a whole, I like the items you can win from it, I like getting a new title and if you do it's content BEFORE meeting the kids at Khor Minos' school then they gush about you THE Colliseum Champion coming to their class and that was wholesome as fuck.
  5. The lone shemale kitsune on the frostwoods/kitsune Etheryn chick, her personality is sweet, her backstory made me remember how much of a fair asshole Keros is and the sex-scenes weren't half bad.
  6. The whole Komari expansion, man that is one DOMINATING GILF and I'm 100% onboard for it! (now we see where her grandaughters got that appetite from)
There, those are the newest changes that I think deserve praise, the list would've been longer if we allowed EVERYTHING I enjoy from the game instead of just recent things, happy?

P.S: Octavia's Brat verbal tick was annoying and the forced marriage thing was unnecesary, but the rest of her sex scene was hot, honestly feels like the NPC you submit to only to reset afterwards to avoid a "bad ending" lol

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Not sure if anyone would be curious about a Kalysea reversal. I know some people love her on here but I would be because now that both Alante and Kalysea can both be near the MC. I don't really want Kalysea anywhere near someone as wholesome as Alante.
    • Kalysea’s sponsor mentioned wanting a submissive reverse mindbroken option for her, but didn’t have the money to commission someone to write it. I wonder what it’d take to get the author of Amber and her date scenes to write something for CoC2

• Valk says:

… bro that’s wsan

• Wsan says:

It’s a possibility.

Was expecting more from Alante in terms of content felt like Wsan was more focused on Tay. I do like that Alante can be summoned. I get the criticism towards her and don't blame anyone for being disappointed. At least there was more Orlaith content her and Dragon Evelyn are my fav out of the dominant dickgirls. Biggest disappointment for me is definitely Komari how am I meant to hate fuck the 4th worst fox if all her content is hardcore femdom. How the fuck is 90 year out of practice GILF outlasting my MC and Kiyoko who is said to be literally built for breeding :WaitWhat:

Not against femdom at all would be down for most fox girl to hardcore femdom my MC not Komari though and doesn't make any sense either. This is the problem with every author like Aury with Komari. They are writing characters to their tastes so it makes the sex scenes so inconsitent. One moment we are being praised by powerful godlike entities like Keros for being a master/mistress of sex or Lumia and Mallach all 3 have sex on a regular basis from what we can see in game. Then we can't even keep up with a GILF that has been out practice for decades its a mess. This quote ' Every futa dom we get here is some 2ft horse dick that's the best sex we've had until the next one. ' from
chocolaterain96 makes a lot of sense now.

As for
NODOGAN 's post

I agree with points 2,3 and 5. Not all recent content is bad. Also might be in the minority but I have enjoyed Savin's recent sex content more than Wsan's recent work with Alante and Tay. I actually liked Karithea's content a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Not sure if anyone would be curious about a Kalysea reversal. I know some people love her on here but I would be because now that both Alante and Kalysea can both be near the MC. I don't really want Kalysea anywhere near someone as wholesome as Alante.
I would point out that Kalysea's "sponsor" so to speak, pointedly said that they're NOT going to commission Sub Kaly because giving money for something they were never going to see is a waste, which is understandable. Other people however, can make their own commissions for a Sub Kalysea scene/route. Agree on Alante not interacting with Kalysea though.

Another thing is Wsan seems to be saying the possibility of Futa Alante (gross) than Sub Kaly
kaly3.PNG

Reactions: fetishgirl

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I agree with points 2,3 and 5. Not all recent content is bad. Also might be in the minority but I have enjoyed Savin's recent sex content more than Wsan's recent work with Alante and Tay. I actually liked Karithea's content a lot.
Man the only reason I forgot to mention Karithea was because in my mind she's still "Hellhound Milf" and haven't gotten used to her actual name yet lol, but yeah she is great!

Also have to agree Savin as of late has been stepping up on his writting, Wsan feels kinda...IDK, Tired maybe? like his heart's not into it as much as before/with Brienne.

Sacred_Lamb

Sep 15, 2024
Furries do be ~spending~
But honestly, the game is overall MEH. The fact that there is so much discussion on what the game is trying to appeal to means it has potential but like everyone keeps on pointing out the writers n the donors are more interested in the fringe-freak stuff, to the detriment of a sensical story and roleplay.
Atlante was a big disappointment for me (I've been on n off for a yr or 2 with this game), shit felt phone in asf but if you check the new dickgirl its all high effort.
Don't even get me started on the game design <_<

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
How much NTR content?
Not nearly as much as this thread would like you to believe, trust me bud, a good majority of the people complaining about NTR in this game probably missing a screw or two. Through I guess there is at least one that might catch your eye it's where you the player enter a cuckold relationship where the husband is the cuck and you are the partner the wife elopes with, if memory serves I think that form of NTR is Netori.

Reactions: JungleNuts

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
About The Bugs:

after many years, they did not to fix it,

About the game bugs, after many year’s, you didn’t fix this bugs !!!, a Solar Cannon of Agni, is the ultimate power with level ‹4›, but it must be ‹5› (ultimate must be the ‹5th› level), at the Elves Encounter, the bust picture of Fritte is the nude picture (fritte_nude), but it must be normal, because we doesn’t sex her at this moment. Amina sex scene is not in her options, but of course it written in the game! and the trashbin character Octavia has so many bugs, first if you go to her and do not speak with her sometime and only leave option without speaks (only choose Appearance and Leave, and repeat it), after that try to speak with her, this time you seen the flags "OCTAVIA_SEXUAL" strange number like ‹3› or ‹6›, ‹8›, it must be the ‹1›, but it has a bug, second bug with this shitty is, after sometimes speaking with her, and we ban her with "Relatable" option before, we have this flag "OCTAVIA_VISIT_SUCK "equals of ‹0› in our data, but this must be "undefined" variable, another bug with this sissy bitch is every time you see her, the "OCTAVIA_APPROACH" flags, sums like counter (++variable), it must be only ‹1›. Another bug, if we change our race to demon, our scale and wings color doesn’t change, but of course our writer has a trick in description and removes our demon scale and wings color (of course i fix this in my patch) ! another new bug, some of new weapons reward in colloseum have bug, i think the coding team has a new programmer, and more important bug in the game in some of sex menu options of characters, we have no "Leave" or "Back" option button, the game has many more bugs …

Final thing, a main character in the rpg games after levelup and grows become a god in the game (like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, DnD, Elder Scrolls or ..., i think this game some similar theme like the elder scrolls, so see the Dragonborn and inspire !), no one can match the main character, so at the game we must can challenge any character of the game, but we can’t, for example we must can challenge this brat bitch Octavia and after some battles, we can take her as our slave, follower, friend, wife or …, but instead of that, the bitchy is the boss :D, of course she is the boss for our sissy writers , look at all of rpg themes in the game, manga, films or …, the main character eventually become stronger than god and becomes the God of the game (failure frame manga, solo leveling or …), and most important thing we have no many ban or remove content button for sadistic fetish stories, we have ban option for Kalysea, Evelyn or Octavia, but in many content we have no ban options for example Arille, Klemaia, Orlaith or … please add the "ban button" in every sadistic clitty horse cock scene of Sissy Wsan :) (of course i had a Mod by Filter to ban all of these content).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
About The Bugs:

after many years, they did not to fix it,

About the game bugs, after many year’s, you didn’t fix this bugs !!!, a Solar Cannon of Agni, is the ultimate power with level ‹4›, but it must be ‹5› (ultimate must be the ‹5th› level), at the Elves Encounter, the bust picture of Fritte is the nude picture (fritte_nude), but it must be normal, because we doesn’t sex her at this moment. Amina sex scene is not in her options, but of course it written in the game! and the trashbin character Octavia has so many bugs, first if you go to her and do not speak with her sometime and only leave option without speaks (only choose Appearance and Leave, and repeat it), after that try to speak with her, this time you seen the flags "OCTAVIA_SEXUAL" strange number like ‹3› or ‹6›, ‹8›, it must be the ‹1›, but it has a bug, second bug with this shitty is, after sometimes speaking with her, and we ban her with "Relatable" option before, we have this flag "OCTAVIA_VISIT_SUCK "equals of ‹0› in our data, but this must be "undefined" variable, another bug with this sissy bitch is every time you see her, the "OCTAVIA_APPROACH" flags, sums like counter (++variable), it must be only ‹1›. Another bug, if we change our race to demon, our scale and wings color doesn’t change, but of course our writer has a trick in description and removes our demon scale and wings color (of course i fix this in my patch) ! another new bug, some of new weapons reward in colloseum have bug, i think the coding team has a new programmer, and more important bug in the game in some of sex menu options of characters, we have no "Leave" or "Back" option button, the game has many more bugs …

Final thing, a main character in the rpg games after levelup and grows become a god in the game (like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, DnD, Elder Scrolls or ..., i think this game some similar theme like the elder scrolls, so see the Dragonborn and inspire !), no one can match the main character, so at the game we must can challenge any character of the game, but we can’t, for example we must can challenge this brat bitch Octavia and after some battles, we can take her as our slave, follower, friend, wife or …, but instead of that, the bitchy is the boss :D, of course she is the boss for our sissy writers , look at all of rpg themes in the game, manga, films or …, the main character eventually become stronger than god and becomes the God of the game (failure frame manga, solo leveling or …), and most important thing we have no many ban or remove content button for sadistic fetish stories, we have ban option for Kalysea, Evelyn or Octavia, but in many content we have no ban options for example Arille, Klemaia, Orlaith or … please add the "ban button" in every sadistic clitty horse cock scene of Sissy Wsan :) (of course i had a Mod by Filter to ban all of these content).
Periods and proper sentence lengths. Have you heard of them, my good madam?

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I don't really want Kalysea anywhere near someone as wholesome as Alante.
I don't see how this would ever be a concern. You'd have to be pretty schizophrenic to be into Kalysea's content enough to not shoo her away but then worry about her interacting with other characters lol.

People were disappointed with Brihaus?
People around here were mainly the ones disappointed, I'd imagine. I just found it cringe how you can't have a foursome with them. Especially given the fact you can have an incestual threesome with two sisters. Does Patreon really slam the hammer on any incest with a mother character? Wasn't the only reason TiTS caught Patreon's ire that it had incest with your own offspring on Uveto? I doubt there'd be the same tizzy fit in this scenario. By Patreon's guidelines, Rina and Brienne threesomes is non-permissible content. They obviously don't care about a character banging a set of relatives as long as said relatives don't bang each other.

Reactions: Sparks127

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
People around here were mainly the ones disappointed, I'd imagine.
Checking back, There were a small handful of people but the ones contentious were who I was expecting.

As for foursome. p/c incest is off limits. If you're asking if they slam the hammer on that rather than threesomes with siblings/cousins? The answer is sometimes. There's a lot of games that earn quite a lot that are allowed to have that dynamic. However p/c in anything is a no go. We've seen multiple pages get warned and several be bopped for much less. One of the games I somewhat kept up with got bopped off just because the PC could interact (in a completely nonsexual wholesome manner) with their offspring.

Nobody whose livelihood depends on those patreon bucks is ever going to try and ram that shit through. Even a month where the page is temporarily suspended and the subs are reset (so people would have to manually resub) would be absolutely disastrous.

Would you take that risk?

You'd have to be pretty schizophrenic to be into Kalysea's content enough to not shoo her away but then worry about her interacting with other characters lol.
These things aren't mutually inclusive. Anyways, with mild musing can the trepidation be understood.
Let me enrich your memory with poor Eubicha

May 25, 2001: Eubicha can join the champion. (Hell yeah!)
September 13, 2001: She can fuck Mara!...?
December 1, 2023: She can fuck Orlaith?
February 9, 2024: She can fuck Kalysea...
I'm sure an astute eye can see what my potential point is.

I'm sure the individual in question is just hoping that Alante doesn't end up as run through as Eubicha. Especially given it's all Wsan can do lately

I mean just look at Alante. She's obviously in quite a state.

let's be positive for once
Makes me wanna be real negative instead~
Cover your eyes.

You see i disagree with you on this because with them actively calling it COC2
Continues to remain my point of contention.

TF's are more limited than CoC1
Corruption continues to be nothing that matters for anybody.
I remember reading that they were showing that nobody took the corruption path when applicable. And I thought back then and still think now, with how poor and nothing corrupted hive is and how still nonexistent corrupted marefolk is, why would anybody ever click that button?
At least there's the eggnancy that dark dragonsblood can get.
...It's pretty good.

The power dynamics continue to be comically one sided;
In this game the PC can get brainwashed, mindcontrolled, mindwiped, TF'ed, brutally pounded, asphyxiated, trained, pleasured corrupted, and forced into marriage.
The PC could do all of these things to others and more in CoC1 (except forced marriage I don't think you did that to anybody)
The PC can do none of these things in CoC2. At least there's the (independently written) Bakery girl.

Honestly the corruption is my biggest point of contention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Honestly yeah I agree about the corruption system and how incredibly bare bones it is and also how there's no real player agency. Like it was stated in an earlier post I've got this high level pure strength soldier character who walked through the kitsune den like he's walking through the grocery store and then later here that same character is almost getting fucked to death and dominated by this hag like...like seriously. They could have literally called this game anything else besides COC2 cause they have nothing in common not a singular thing not even a character from the first game.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes