NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Makes me wanna be real negative instead~
Cover your eyes.
By all means go ahead, I was just pointing out good stuff cuz someone was whinning we never do.

Another good thing I forgot:

Ohma's perks, recovering all HP after combat and having the delayed NUKE for encounters is pretty funny, I aprove of those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
how do i sissy brent i go to the cave on the west side with the cultists in clime the hill but there is no armour for him to put on

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I'm sure an astute eye can see what my potential point is.
That said content exists? Why would you engage with those characters in the first place unless you're playing as a cum dumpster or specifically want to pimp someone out to them? It makes sense when people are upset about Etheryn being shoehorned into producing an heir, which might alienate a vagina-less PC, because the writer railroads that into taking place. Meanwhile you're talking about optional dominant futas stealing yo girl. It's like complaining that fucking demons ups your corruption.
Would you take that risk?
I wouldn't bother in the first place. I'd bet you if people gave enough of a shit to report to Patreon about Brihaus content as it currently stands, they might find issue with it regardless. Because there's still incest. Playing footsie around the rules is just a stupid way of going about things. At least when it comes to this type of stuff.

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
That said content exists?
Not quite. The entire reason I even listed the dates was for the self-explanatory effect of somebody seeing "oh this NPC quite literally hasn't interacted with the PC without a futadom for 4 years! I can see the chain of reasoning on how somebody could be worried about another characters future"

Anyways, as briefly mentioned it's not mutually inclusive.

As for your comparison.
I don't think that's exactly analogous.
It's not complaining about fucking demons upping your corruption; You would fuck the demons, and the demons would up your corruption.
It'd be closer if fucking demons caused things unrelated to you to happen; You would fuck the demons, and yet Atugia is transformed.

But what I'm actually saying is; You fuck Atugia once and you fucked demons once. But because the demons exist, the next 4 years are spent with Atugia paddling a boat away from the PC.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Not quite. The entire reason I even listed the dates was for the self-explanatory effect of somebody seeing "oh this NPC quite literally hasn't interacted with the PC without a futadom for 4 years! I can see the chain of reasoning on how somebody could be worried about another characters future"
I mean you're just assuming that the person I was replying to would be chill with Kalysea banging Alante as long as there was more PC content with her. I wrote what I wrote assuming he just wants Alante to be PC exclusive. Eubicha experiencing content drought with the PC is just what you'd expect from a CoC2 side character. The only reason she was written in for all those futadoms is because someone wanted to write centaur on centaur sex, Eubicha just happens to fit the bill. She wouldn't have gotten even that if she wasn't four-legged.
As for your comparison.
I don't think that's exactly analogous.
I feel like it's plenty analogous. You have to be into those characters content for Eubicha to be in any way near them. The reason I mentioned Etheryn is that a lot of people were sold on the idea of her being a woman they're in a relationship with, then suddenly she has to dick someone down because of "reasons".

Reactions: Axismundi

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
I mean you're just assuming that the person I was replying to would be chill with Kalysea banging Alante as long as there was more PC content with her. I wrote what I wrote assuming he just wants Alante to be PC exclusive. Eubicha experiencing content drought with the PC is just what you'd expect from a CoC2 side character. The only reason she was written in for all those futadoms is because someone wanted to write centaur on centaur sex, Eubicha just happens to fit the bill. She wouldn't have gotten even that if she wasn't four-legged.

I feel like it's plenty analogous. You have to be into those characters content for Eubicha to be in any way near them. The reason I mentioned Etheryn is that a lot of people were sold on the idea of her being a woman they're in a relationship with, then suddenly she has to dick someone down because of "reasons".
The reason is because it's the authors fetish also because Savin knew people would hate so he did it out of spite.
1726362163180170 1694699817164130.png

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I mean, if your PC has a vag, she'll use that instead.
Well yeah and if you're playing a dude character eat a pink egg yadda yadda but the thing is I don't wanna do that and I imagine most other players who play male characters don't want to either. It's just annoying that the big pay out for her quest is the PC getting steamrolled into doing something they don't wanna do.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Well yeah and if you're playing a dude character eat a pink egg yadda yadda but the thing is I don't wanna do that and I imagine most other players who play male characters don't want to either. It's just annoying that the big pay out for her quest is the PC getting steamrolled into doing something they don't wanna do.
Isn't there an option where you get to fuck Ryn into Elthara, or is my memory failing me?

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
the optimal coc2 gameplay experience is to play older versions (or preferably play coc) and meme the newest releases to oblivion
Gotta say, a while back I hunted down the newest version of the xianxia mod for the original coc. Not a huge fan of the xianxia genre generally, but it was still far more enjoyable than playing through coc2 on a new character. There's just so much shit in coc2 that I don't really care about but feel like I'll be missing out on something if I don't do it regardless.
The only thing I felt coc2 had going for it was that it's...shinier? I guess?

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes