Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Time for some actual critique.

I got a bit curious because I was interested in Alante ever since she showed up like 4 years ago.
There's... a very small amount of content. Even if you put together all 4 talks in the wild (Winter City, KM slums, Hawkethrone, Garth's Bar) there's not a lot. She says she wants to see your fort but there's no talk there.

Also her summon sucks. Deflection is a strong tool. Remarkably less so with no improved threat generation and mediocre damage to impact the minimally improved staying power. I thought maybe it was a character who needed setup to rock like Talsenne needs to be uber'd and then she just wins fights or throws a buff on you so powerful that you just win the fight instead.
So a console'd in Guldring, empower summons, max Leadership, on a sundered target later.

Outstanding.

Her companion talks are either incomplete or half-assed. (or Maybe Atugia, Kiyoko, and Agnimitra are forever to be perpetually undercooked internally)
Here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it.

The repeatable cunnilingus scene shares a substantial amount of text with her first time vaginal scene.
Nearly word for word

With such substantial changes to text
With all the talks about how long ago she was supposedly written and built upon I can't help but doubt that any of that was true.
To be clear, there's nothing wrong with short scenes. CoC1 was nothing but short (comparatively speaking) scenes. But, there was a lot of them.

While yes compared to the 2 futadoms she's got less content. She also has less content than a year 1 random encounter. Couldn't imagine being that guy invested in this character from year 1.

I saw a few pages back about how somebody felt Wsan had phoned in Octavia. And without having even read the content at that point I was almost willing to go to bat. Having read that, yeah I guess in comparison to whatever the other futa dom's name is sure. But there's substantially more meat in comparison to Alante at least. Now that's what you call phoning it in. Could it be burn out?

Anyways, only Savin remains with an impeccable record. Puts everything he has into everything every time. Or at least is more convincing. Great job, Savin.
I put out a quick jab early because of how relatively hidden Hana's ring is, but the NPC is really just feature rich who also has an actual conclusion to her content of which there is a lot of it. A shame the content isn't my cup of tea but that's a given.

More importantly, the King's Thunderblade doesn't work.
Tut tut, coders.
1727260707769.gif

TRUE.

Hate to say it, but these days Savin is the only one left with quality characters. Tobs is Tobs, Skow be Skow, and Wsan half-asses anything not futa. Which, weird. Mostly because looking at Brint's scenes he clearly has ideas to shake things up in a straight scenario, but he seems to never apply them to his female characters, just making them all walmart Briennes who do missionary and cowgirl and that's about it. No wonder if he's bored like it reads. Doing it to himself.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
And i'm gonna add, the chances that are being wasted left and right on giving Brienne something to do different from the tnorm, crazy.

Even recentely, could'done such great stuff with the black knight cow from a few updates ago. Remove the dick, make Brienne a part of it since she is anyway because of the the armor, and you got an ultra submissive cow and an ultra dominant one who actively don't like eachother and are both vying for ours truly attention. Don't get it. And ctually can't believe they allowed the thing with the milf and the cuck femboy. So much more imaginative than 90% of the stuff that has come out in the last few years (at least as far as the Champion being in charge, free market otherwise).

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
I mean you're just assuming that the person I was replying to would be chill with Kalysea banging Alante as long as there was more PC content with her. I wrote what I wrote assuming he just wants Alante to be PC exclusive. Eubicha experiencing content drought with the PC is just what you'd expect from a CoC2 side character. The only reason she was written in for all those futadoms is because someone wanted to write centaur on centaur sex, Eubicha just happens to fit the bill. She wouldn't have gotten even that if she wasn't four-legged.

I feel like it's plenty analogous. You have to be into those characters content for Eubicha to be in any way near them. The reason I mentioned Etheryn is that a lot of people were sold on the idea of her being a woman they're in a relationship with, then suddenly she has to dick someone down because of "reasons".
Seeing as Alante will only marry you if you beat her in the arena 1 on 1, and that she's a marriage or nothing kind of girl, I can see why people would expect her to be PC exclusive.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I kind of keep wondering/and hating it in both TITS and COC2. Why didn't they just have pc personality choice at the start and/or more response choices (Like in COC1) instead of having these annoying personality scales.
Because that takes actual work to do and make work. And our poor widdle writers can't handle anything more intensive than copy pasting the same characters every update.

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
Something else I think of every time there's an update, and I just remembered it when reading through the comments. There are no characters I like enough to even remember the names of. When reading about characters, I have to look up the names of every single one, because I can count on one hand how many npcs are interesting enough to have left a enough of a mark on me to remember their names.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Something else I think of every time there's an update, and I just remembered it when reading through the comments. There are no characters I like enough to even remember the names of. When reading about characters, I have to look up the names of every single one, because I can count on one hand how many npcs are interesting enough to have left a enough of a mark on me to remember their names.

CoC was a game that showed me mans true position on the food chain it taught me that goblin woman will always be ready to show you who really owns that dick that mouse girls are god tier that shy ant princesses are god tier that Sophie wants to breed and that your goblin daughters will track you down like Liam Neeson

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Kinu best girl:cool:

Now crucify me. I'm ready for the hate

• Haha
Reactions: malice_and_envy

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
Pregnant Alissa sketch from Moira.

Dunno if this is just for her appearance during the Palace of Ice quest or if we're getting pregnancy content for her.

Would be kinda hilarious considering that could create a succession crisis for Etheryn.
Fuck my Elthara I fuck your sister. Simple as.
The next in line on the ice throne WILL be my descendant.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Pregnant Alissa sketch from Moira.

Dunno if this is just for her appearance during the Palace of Ice quest or if we're getting pregnancy content for her.

Would be kinda hilarious considering that could create a succession crisis for Etheryn.
Isn't she a demon so any kids she has will just be imps. Unless Winter City is really progressive when in comes to royal succession.

This might be updated art for the Winter Palace dungeon.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes