GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Tbf was never really a thing, just wishful thinking.
I think they're talking about the first lingerie show Ryn can give during the Winter Palace event. She says something along the lines of the lingerie making her feel like a real woman or something along those lines. I've always found that bit odd.

Reactions: Wrynn13

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
By game's metrick, a real women just means that she feels like a woman. Not that she wants a pussy for that is not required to be one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky_I

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The game is made by people that interact and have writers in trans community. So it makes sense that Ryn is treated no different than Brienne and Kiyoko when it comes to her womanhood.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Tbf was never really a thing, just wishful thinking.
Mostly. She's properly referring to her gender as half-sexed are referred as female. If the dialogue was just what she says post-cage nobody would have been confused at all.

and

And so on.
You could probably make a mental leap that her steps to completely rid herself of her dick is more a factor of how much she hated the cage rather than how little she cared about her dick.

Where people get justifiably tripped (and I could swear I've talked about this before) are things like this

and

Doesn't mind being TF'd. Likes having the champions ideal figure? A person could reasonably make inferences to the extent she'd go.

And I swear this debate is comically lopsided for these games and 9/10 only ever goes one way.
A female? She can get a dick. Half the crew in TiTS can have dicks stapled onto them. Multiple non crew also have dicks stapled onto them.

But a dickgirl getting a vagina? Hold the phone now. Let's not get too crazy here.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
It's a metric in a world where women can have both sets of genitals or either. It's perfectly in tune with the logic of the setting.
If genitals are not at all tied to womanhood or anything, then she has no reason not to at least temporarily switch them, like clothes.
That being said, there is no point discussing the "logic" of it or dig through dialogue to find evidence of something, when we all know it could happen tommorow if the devs wanted.

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes