[R>Writer] Paid Share Corruption of the Retired Elven Hero

Cloudsoul666

Jun 19, 2018
Project:
  • Fallen Elf is the working title would like that as the tagline.

• Set years after the Elven heroin defeated the Demon Lord (Futa) to save the world from falling under her evil plans. The Demon Lord is back and is far stronger than she was before and seeking revenge. The only hope is the retired elven hero Zara (Female) who the years has aged into her middling years. She is not as strong as she once was and her body has turned from a youthful girl into a mature woman. Her only hope is to get stronger but will that be through hard work or by these dark crystals with a dark power?

• A classic hero corruption game where (I hope I can get it to) you can choose the path Zara takes. The noble warrior that defeats the Demon Lord once and for all or where she takes the easy way and falls to her own lusts either falling to the Demon Lord (Female ending) or becoming the Demon Lord herself (Futanari ending in my mind)

• Style influences: games like ‘The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki’ ‘Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai’ doujinshi ‘[Tawara Hiryuu] Bijukujo Senshi Luna Freya | Beautiful Knight Luna Freya’ and artists like Neromashin and Fellatrix.

• Kinks: Futa, Mind Break, Corruption of Hero, Corruption of World, Monsters, Body Modification, Large Dicks, Large Breast, Large Ass, Public Sex, Group Sex…

• In very early development and currently working on building the maps as of this posting.

Developer:
- Myself

Looking for:
-I am looking for mainly a 2D artist that is both willing to draw the scenes and with an art style I like. But if a writer likes this idea and wants to come on board I am willing.

Employment Type:
-Would prefer revenue share but am willing to pay for art when I can afford it.

Work commitment:
-Part-time one-off project over the course of a year or two but willing to do more if all goes well

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord Cloudsoul#7588

Job Description:
- Do you enjoy a good fall from grace as much as I do?

• Around 30 to 40 scenes no background for most I'm not sure what to call it when the scenes are the MCs near full body pic being ravished with no real background. (The two games mentioned above have what I'm going for.)
  • As to the contents I have in mind a few monster rape scenes and some ideas for the demon lord senses.
  • As to style, I would like an anime style or something akin to the artist mentioned above.

Reactions: jackops