Identify Corruption path

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Hey,
I’ve been looking through tags search but i can’t find this game so here i’m: you play a 40/50 year old guy, successful book writer; you receive a call from an ex girlfriend who’s dying of cancer, and she tells you might be the father of her daughter, that she kept hidden from you. She is living into some kind of orphanage/convent and she asks you to take care of her.
There are 4 routes: 2 on the romance side and 2 on the corruption path.
on side characters there is your ugly wife, a sexy young reporter who is into you, a private detective that does your dirty businesses, your publisher and his wife who helps you corrupt the girl.

here is a quick summary, please help me find this gem!

BobBobBob321

Sep 30, 2021
Hey,
I’ve been looking through tags search but i can’t find this game so here i’m: you play a 40/50 year old guy, successful book writer; you receive a call from an ex girlfriend who’s dying of cancer, and she tells you might be the father of her daughter, that she kept hidden from you. She is living into some kind of orphanage/convent and she asks you to take care of her.
There are 4 routes: 2 on the romance side and 2 on the corruption path.
on side characters there is your ugly wife, a sexy young reporter who is into you, a private detective that does your dirty businesses, your publisher and his wife who helps you corrupt the girl.

here is a quick summary, please help me find this gem!
Hi did you find it I've been looking for this game for months is u did can you tell me the name

BobBobBob321

Sep 30, 2021
you should try finding the game I'm looking for the same premise but not abandoned. but thanks for the help it's a really good game good story as well as good scenes I'll let you know if I find it thanks
more details mc is a famous writer i think ex has cancer and dies sending him final message daughter is not homeless buts is about to be has a journalist girl and daughter friend moves in after daughter includes cosplay Ill keep searching but haven't been able to find it for awhile (sorry about spelling English isn't my best)