Identify Corruption rpg with two protagonists

notjamesstuart

Mar 4, 2020
I saw a game on here a while ago about your usual classic 2d corruption rape rpg game, however this one had two protagonists who from the description both seem to get corrupted, one was male and one was female and iirc they were brother and sister. I didn't fancy downloading the game at the time but when I've come back to look for it I can't seem to find it. Anyone have any ideas?

notjamesstuart

Mar 4, 2020
Not a whole lot to go off in your post, but my most immediate thought was maybe this https://f95zone.to/threads/why-my-a...ex-oneshota-rpg-v1-10-ore-teki-shikou.102226/ Haven't even played it very far myself, so I could even be wrong of how well it fits
Thanks for the response but that isn't the game I'm looking for. I'll try to give more details if that'll help, it looked like the kind of Japanese rpg game set in a fantasy world where you usually play as just a girl, then when you lose a battle you get raped by monsters or bandits or tentacles or whatever. However with this game it was two protagonists, a brother and a sister doing that, I can't give too many details unfortunately as I didn't actually play the game when I first saw it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Not sure then sorry, hopefully someone else can find it then, and well with tentacles, you surely got me interested at least now too :)