1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
wont be an update to the new version for a while right now creating a new version with just a few pages of writing to tests variables

i used then to create a bunch of rooms but for like this arc

[[Casey Kisses Trans Check Bedroom Neutral Path|Your Bedroom][$turns+=2]]

im doing it this way so i can to at least set up meeting the other chars in their rooms.

<<if $completed is false>>
[[Leave the room|Lobby][$completed to true]]
<<else>>
[[Back to the Hallway|Lobby]]
<</if>>

then in lobby have this

<<if $completed is true>>

You Enter the lobby to Find Kelly Typing that the reception Desk

[[Enter Kelly's Room|Kelly's Bedroom]]
[[Enter Sins's Room|Sins's Bedroom]]
[[Enter Cali's Room|Cali's Bedroom]]
[[Enter Parent's Room|Parent's Bedroom]]
[[Enter Your Bedroom|Your Bedroom]]
[[Enter Home|Outside]]

<<else>>
The text that the player sees when he has finished the "Intro".
[[Finish the "Intro"|Your Bedroom]
<</if>>

But now i cant figure how and where to to put the story text i had for continue the story when people want

Plus like on the menu screen trying to figure how to put things like time money energy turn and resources but not working yet.

Even the +2 turns for every link thing isn't working LOL

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have somethings figure out but what i really want to know is how do i code so Storyinit codes

<<Set Energy =100>>
<<Set Money =100>>
<<Set Wood = 100>>
<<Set Metals =100>>

to show up here

then when i do something that triggers this

<<set $Wood += 25>> I can actually see the counter go up.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Can you fix links ? They all take over 2 hours to download a 60~ mb game? And then there's Mega not working as well
(I assure you 100% its not my own internet)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
for real guys go back one page lol

here to updated link yet again

and if this down work i dont know what to tell it downloaded for me in like 5 seconds

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys i have a new link for a coding test version not the main game that i really need people to help me out and test

Reactions: Charlicoincoin

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I really like idea of this game. At the moment too early for me to say much more, in general i am not fan of games in early stage of development so anything i say would be quite meaningless.

Best of luck to the project!

Reactions: AJLee7385

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i dont know what happened but for the coding test none of the images are showing up so im gonna set it up in 1.4 twine see if that helps

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
omg trying to figure out this coding crap is giving me a headach

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok lets try this again i had the storyinit file spelled wrong but heres the proper working version of my Coding test sorry guys

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i wont be updating again till i get this dam coding thing down LOL asked for help in both the dev help and recruiting forum hopefully someone will help get this right.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Guys quick update I have been working tirelessly for the last week on this dam coding thing. I have gotten a bunch of help over the last two days from twine sugercube coders.

I have not written anything in days however I wanted to you know where I'm at but im going through each line making sure my coding works and am resetting images to loaded off-line.

I have started a minor sand box set up once i have to coding in images checked for one arch i will be checking each page of code online before i post. I have set search for resources in forest I have also set up two job location the garage and restaurant in Everwood.

But not much else

only because wanted somewhere to start as soon as I've added all the story content I have written into the game I will update however it will more likely still be at least 2 or three more days till you guys see an update

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
its taking me a little longer than expected to test everything and find the bugs but i swear im hoping to have 0.08 out to guys by Saturday im trying really hard to make sure theses no if bugs as im adding the new links and paths please forgive me but i actually wanna get you guys a bug free version so im testing a lot and that's what's making it take so long sorry.

Reactions: cell943

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
its taking me a little longer than expected to test everything and find the bugs but i swear im hoping to have 0.08 out to guys by Saturday im trying really hard to make sure theses no if bugs as im adding the new links and paths please forgive me but i actually wanna get you guys a bug free version so im testing a lot and that's what's making it take so long sorry.
Take your time man. There's no rush.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hey guys im writing or editing a scene and wanna make it sound better anyone know what this maneuver is actually called

She does that thing where you flick someone's chin and sexily walk away.

i can't find what's its called but hot girls do it to guys as a tease leaving you wanting more

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
run into ok here's the deal ran into another snag but i feel dad some here's what im goinng do

this not the official update i still have to add a whole bunch of stuff and im kinda stuck right untll twine coder from Germany wakes back up so im giving you this for now.

the official update will be longer and better so please consider this a tease.

i only ask that if you have 5 minutes try to write a view right now that one star is really bumming me out. so if you like a feel like can you please try to review and posise as soon as i can properly add all the chapter i will most defintly be posting an offical update.

May 24, 2018
heres the new link

Thank you very much! ^^
Wish I could help you with your coding tbh but I suck at that kinda stuff... :/
But as cell already mentioned take ur time. Nobody in a rush so dont stress yourself out over it ^.^

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok guys im really sorry im still testing stuff adding old story stuff to the game.

but im also adding new stuff like extra rooms hoping ad add some new sex scenes two so you guys feel like your at least getting to see some new content. the coder from Germany is really helping me out but she is talking me through how to add things and thats one of the reasons its taking so long i really want it be good for you guys so i am trying to get it right forgive me for how long its taking to update this. like ive said before figuring out where to put what and when takes time two, i dont think i have any taylor stories yet so all i have to do is finish adding caseys good path perfect path and one of tommy's paths and im done and can give you guys offical 8.0. again im sorry and really will get the update out asap.

she just went to be for night but i promise i am working hard to get update out for you guys

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok guys here it as im posting this now because i need a few days break before i get back into this coding even though i have help is a nightmare. But just in case like last time takes forever to update for your viewing please the official version of Corruption through magic and science version 0.08

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes