VN Ren'Py Complete Corruption Time [v0.0.3] (Russian translation)

KriticalBow

Nov 18, 2019
Corruption Time [v0.0.3] (Russian translation)

Overview:
- Original game
- Full Russian translation for v0.0.3
- Translator: KriticalBow
- Links: (or attached file)

Installation:
- Copy the downloaded folder "game" into your root game directory
- Agree with the replacement (don't forget to backup files before applying replacement)

KriticalInfo:
- 100% manual translation, spent on it 2 days (about a couple of hours in total)
- Some of the buttons are still not translated. Will fix it next updates
- Instead of what's above, all the dialogs are translated (in fact, there may be some strings that I've missed. The problem is that there may be 2 or 3 different files which used in 1 dialog)
- If you'll find any translation bugs/mistakes, please, DM me on this forum. I'm really into to do a high-quality translation
- If you liked translation, you could support me at (Russian analog for Patreon (Patreons payout methods are blocked in Russia))

//

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gurugurnm

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
Corruption Time [v0.0.3] (Russian translation)

Overview:
- Original game
- Full Russian translation for v0.0.3
- Translator: KriticalBow
- Links: (or attached file)

Installation:
- Copy the downloaded folder "game" into your root game directory
- Agree with the replacement (don't forget to backup files before applying replacement)

KriticalInfo:
- 100% manual translation, spent on it 2 days (about a couple of hours in total)
- Some of the buttons are still not translated. Will fix it next updates
- Instead of what's above, all the dialogs are translated (in fact, there may be some strings that I've missed. The problem is that there may be 2 or 3 different files which used in 1 dialog)
- If you'll find any translation bugs/mistakes, please, DM me on this forum. I'm really into to do a high-quality translation
- If you liked translation, you could support me at (Russian analog for Patreon (Patreons payout methods are blocked in Russia))

//

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Перевелось только надписи действий и имена , но не диалог. играю на версии 0.6.0.