• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Corruption Time [v0.03] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jumin

Great game.
    With unique art style and lovable characters; not only just the way they look but the “feel” of them from the way margo flusters across the screen back and forth, katherine’s stance as she make margo submit with a towel, to Morrigan’s mysterious chaotic fourth wall breaks makes it an experience to me as the player.
    The game looks natural. In the way they stand in the scenes it looks almost normal, that is to say they dont look wonky like “fixed 3d animated character, floating in the air, groove like a robot”the dev is like a smooth criminal, with the characters showing their body language naturally to the point where you wouldn’t notice anything strange at all, as if youre just looking at a picture of real person doing whatever in their life. Thats how amazing it is; to compare the static single frame of a character to a pausing in a movie. The characters have a natural energy to them; from morrigan running out the door naked, katherine flexing normally why the mc flexes like an overeating dadjoke, ruby gleefully kicks up as mc lifts her up from the ground, to mc playing finecraft with margo and ruby naturally leaning over the shoulder staring at the you/where the computer screen would be. That game-ception was really when i noticed and was like “wow this is really well placed together”. With how much media people take in nowadays its hard to notice that sort of quality work but for me as a very mid artist to get the composition of movement and form without looking stiff but natural along with personality type is an accomplishment.
    The branching system, its a love for me. They fact that some scenes require certain amounts of points to trigger really makes this game really a “choose your own story” and not just a 1+2=3 but somehow 2+4also=3.
    This game story line for sure is not as original but the quality of the game like; the artstyle, the characters, their dialogue along with their body language is what gives this game depth.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game V 0.3 is:

Pros:
    -Nice Renders
    -Nice Story
    -lots of different scenes
    -like the animations

Cons:
    -nothing

In my Opinion it is worth a download,
    Love the Graphics and Characters, lots pf different scenes and active game play with lots of choices, could let a little hard without walk through but still I loved it.
    Keep up the Great work Dev.
    Well worth watching.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

NertMaGert

Game is pretty goo as of version0.03
    The only "sex" scenes (if you want to call them that) in the game are found in the main characters dreams right now. Obviously this is only the third update, It's quite early in the development of the game when I write this, so hopefuly more content is added.

The best part about this game for me are
    1. Setting - Despite it being a wincest game, the setting for me feels fresher than the rest because the son of the family, and the mother are present in the game. Usually it's just the POV of the son about to attend college and has to move in with his "Fathers Friend" and her daughter who looks alot like you. So it's a change of pace.
    2. Comedy - Game tries to be funny, some jokes land, some don't. Still find it more humorous then over half the games on this forum.
    3. Models - I love the character design in this game, all the assets used for the house and scenes are nice to look at. Plus the facial expressions of the characters make the reactions trying to be portrayed, actually land.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game has originality, looks good, and the concept is promising. But all the choices that are supposed to give you points and affect decisions and characters around you dont change much, maybe some parameter changes a specific scene slightly, but 90% of the scenes are basically conversations with 0 lewd on them, and lewd scenes, if there is any, maybe 8 or so, last for 1 second, maybe 3, so in 2 hours of reading you get 16 seconds. There is not much more, i actually checked the images in the folders.

I dont see the point of a system which only efect is to maybe change the final frame of a scene

The fact that 99% of the scenes where something lewd happens end abruptly or with someone running away or screaming, or both running away and screaming, is not funny, is not lewd. I think that shit stopped being funny before Naruto existed, if you have watched enough anime, you are probably more than tired of that.

The game is a mess, scenes dont have much continuity, and the stats system is not having much impact. The game tries to be funny, but is a really bad sitcom. It is in the same level as my reviews.

And the last thing, which is more than i can take, THE DREAMS. EVERY SEX SCENE; which is 2 is a DREAAAM, FUCKING DREAMS!
    "I know im giving you a bullshit game, but here, have a couple of fanservice dreams, that even the damn MC will forget about" thats how unrelated to the plot they are.

Maybe soeone more able/capable can steal the idea, or the project, cause it is reaally interesting, but the execution is EPIC FAIL.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DrXman

enjoyable story. I can see a twist brewing, but like gravity its unavoidable and inevitable. enjoy the ride
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  6. 5.00 star(s)

erg1986

The game is good, it will be one of the best if it will be continued. The plot is good, it is interesting and not boring, choices change a scene and there are many choices. Characters are cute and have interesting personalities. Artstyle is also good.