Seeking Corruption, Trainer and Prostitution game

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello !
There's a lot of choice in the Corruption genre, and so far I have played and enjoyed: Jack'O'Nine Tails, Witch Trainer and Corrupted Kingdoms

I am looking for the best game you know of with corruption but also a prostitution aspect (can be NTR or not), but no "realistic" 3Dcg (stylised 3Dcg is okay !).
Preferably 2d, pixel-art, anime-style CG

I tested SoldGirl Town which is exactly what I want on paper, but I didn't have much fun. Everything goes fast and it feels like I'm playing a clicker rather than a management/corruption game.

If I had to compare to the games above:

- Jack'O'Nine Tails: A game like this one would be great, the slaves are merchandise, and sex with them is just your job, but easier to get into (let's be honest, this game is convoluted and unintuitive sometimes, but I get addicted to trying to "solve" every slave's puzzle), and with a focus on prostitution rather than selling slaves

- Witch Trainer: If the game has the narrative elements of WT, it's great ! I love slow corruption with little narrative scenes to slowly see the decay of the girls' personalities, seeing them slowly cave to your orders, etc.

- Corrupted kingdoms: Characters with strong personnalities, and sometimes it lets you choose to tell a girl to "use her body" to get what you need from another character. Basically, what if this option had an entire game built around it instead of just flavour text ? That would 100% fit my criteria

I guess Yui in Summer Memories+ also qualifies in another style of corruption I enjoy: starts very serious, but slowly caves in to the MC's demands out of motherly love to become depraved by the end of her route.

Thank you :D

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iNSight of you has all this, not sure if you consider it stylized 3D. Definitely my favorite trainer. Compared to Witch Trainer, it's more maledom-focused and the trainee is much more experienced and strong-willed.

For something more Akabur-like, Princess Tower looks promising but it's pretty early in dev. No prostitution.

Pyorgara's games, especially News Desk, do a good job with the maledom. Compared to Akabur, they're more focused on coercion rather than deception and gaslighting.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Hello !
(...)
Have you tried the Custom Reido(AKA Custom Slave) series from the same developer of the popular "Custom Maid 3D 2"(AKA CM3D2)?
The series is a bit old and has never been released in english but there is fan made patches with machine translations that make the game playable in english.
The gameplay is similar to Slave Maker, jack-o-nine, etc. Even if a bit simpler mechanic wise but with an overall higher degree of quality(Comercial quality sprites and voice acting). The main atraction is probably the fact that you can customize the appearance and personality of the girls you're going to train.

Your wife is kidnapped by a slave ring crime organization, tired of the police investigation going nowhere you manage to join the organization as slave trainer and in order to covertly search for your wife, you have to train kidnapped women into willing slaves to feign loyalty.

An all-girl school well known for its high standards with the upper class. However, there is a dark side to this educational facility. The school is owned by a secret organization whose prime objective is to cater to the sexual desires of government officials and rich VIPs.
You are a member of this secret organization and you have been appointed by the elders and other powerful people who reigned at the top of the association group as chairman of the education facility, your true mission is training and delivering prostitutes.

My favorite is probably .
You are a Female Lesbian Vampire who loses a battle against a Paladin, the demoness manages to escape but mortally wounded.
Before she dies, she is saved by a girl who is a saint of the reigning religion who offers her blood to heal the vampire.
The two fall in love but the word spreads and the saint is branded an heretic.
As an heretic she is imprisoned and gang raped multiple times.
When she learns what happened to the saint, the vampire rushes to save her. The vampire is powerful and manages to brute force her way into the dungeon where the saint was held, only to discover the saint couldn't come to terms to what happened to her and committed suicide and that the Paladin captured the saint's soul so that the demoness couldn't revive her.
The vampire decides to invade the kingdoms of the continent, killing the noble men and capturing the Queens, Princesses and noble women of the kingdoms, training, torturing, interrogating, breeding or feeding on them as a means to gain power and knowledge to find a way to revive her beloved.