PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Cafe scene fixed file

There was a bug in the cafe event scene of the header added this time.
Suddenly a shaman pops out of where Heather's ex-husband's girlfriend appears. lol
I imagined your embarrassment .
Please download this file and overwrite it.

@wep
NOTE: The quoted post is an old one (2017), which I found by pure chance when searching "bugfixes".

But it shows what I like best about posts on this forum. Helpful approaches & goodwill, humor, ... and sth that makes you LOL as well.

In this case, "shaman" looks very like what Heather's ex calls his penis ...

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Nah.
People who answer all those stupid questions on this site are equally to blame.

If everybody would just NOT answer those questions that can be easily found with a search function, or simply say "use the search Function" .
This site would be a much better place.

But the Horny horde knows that if they ask a questions like "Full save?"or "What mouse button do i need to use".
They will get answers.... So they keep doing that.

I mean, why use some initiative and look for the answer yourself when you know people will do it for you.
But yeah, almost 1.4 Million members... Talking about quantity above quality ;)
See : )
What to do with Megan's (Neighbor's) husband on the playground?
Not even trying to use the search button or trying to look 1 page back , just asking without trying to find the answer for yourself.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
See : )

Not even trying to use the search button or trying to look 1 page back , just asking without trying to find the answer for yourself.
I'm really laughing at this whole shitstorm because I usually am one for using the search function but I was feeling lazy yesterday considering I had just recently lost my save file. So I thought it was okay to wait for an answer while I was rushing through the game.

Talk about bad timing.

But you are 100% right, I should have used the search function instead of polluting the thread even more.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so? when is the next release? i thought he gonna post it after the release for the 1$ support ?

The next updates will bring us a new slave and a management system for the slaves already owned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this i i've waiting for. hope this gonna be GOOOOOOD!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
so? when is the next release? i thought he gonna post it after the release for the 1$ support ?

and this i i've waiting for. hope this gonna be GOOOOOOD!
it hasnt been said that pic was only in a post made today and the date of release is still going to be posted on the 29th aka tomarrow

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
The next updates will bring us a new slave and a management system for the slaves already owned.
Y E S
Finally we have Heather! I'm also curious to see if the purple haired girl (the husband's new girlfriend, who in the current version dumped him and works at heather's cafe) will be enslaved by proxy, getting a new more extreme getup but still only showing up in cafe events. Seeing how that is handled will pretty much tell how the school teachers will appear once Ms. Simpson and the Principal are enslaved, I suppose.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
wonder if this will include a new maid cafe scene :unsure:

really hope he stops adding new characters. i'll know for sure that hes milking the series when he adds in the players great grandma :ROFLMAO:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Y E S
Finally we have Heather! I'm also curious to see if the purple haired girl (the husband's new girlfriend, who in the current version dumped him and works at heather's cafe) will be enslaved by proxy, getting a new more extreme getup but still only showing up in cafe events. Seeing how that is handled will pretty much tell how the school teachers will appear once Ms. Simpson and the Principal are enslaved, I suppose.
Maybe, in Heather's absence, the ex-husband's new ex will have to take over management of the cafe - until she too is enslaved, that is. Then it gets tricky. Perhaps the two cafes will have to come under one roof, and one management. Or the school principal's granddaughter, maybe she could assume ownership.

I hope Slave Heather gets to keep her cafe, though.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes