Username7

May 1, 2017
so now you are sharing slaves with everyone?, great now the game is turning into some cuck fetish
Seems no different than the older cafe events just now they're slaves the sister outright calls the customers morons.

Is that all?
Those are the only changes I saw in the images. The students at the pool also are corruptible but are tied to the school so they were already corrupted for me and I'd imagine anyone else who has corrupted the school.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Seems no different than the older cafe events just now they're slaves the sister outright calls the customers morons.

Those are the only changes I saw in the images. The students at the pool also are corruptible but are tied to the school so they were already corrupted for me and I'd imagine anyone else who has corrupted the school.
Club only after you enslave Heather it's a club you can manage using your slave has a table dancing mini game where you have to match a slave.

It seems that sounds like you are sharing the slaves. Or is it not like that ?

I don't get why train up slaves only to share them...

Username7

May 1, 2017
Club only after you enslave Heather it's a club you can manage using your slave has a table dancing mini game where you have to match a slave.

It seems that sounds like you are sharing the slaves. Or is it not like that ?

I don't get why train up slaves only to share them...
I mean they're not having sex or even being shown touching them and as far as I can see it's no different from the stripping events in utopia or the sexy maid cafe events already in the game. So I wouldn't say it's sharing just making money running a stripclub just without the stripping seeing as they're already naked.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I mean they're not having sex or even being shown touching them and as far as I can see it's no different from the stripping events in utopia or the sexy maid cafe events already in the game. So I wouldn't say it's sharing just making money running a stripclub just without the stripping seeing as they're already naked.

ok, good to know, thank oyu for info

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
next version?
only today a new version for Patrons has been released. And you already want the next version. It's too early to ask
In addition, everything is written on the patreon
<v1.45 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: May 20
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: May 23
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: May 30
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: June 6 + Announcement of next release date

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
so now you are sharing slaves with everyone?, great now the game is turning into some cuck fetish
its been stated mutiple times in the past the only one whos is getting NTR is the other Males example Megan's and Heather's old Husband

that being said this game has been made in 2016 and every update that goes by i realized how much @JabadaJD was right about this game with adding of new stuff mutiple girls new locations before finishing up old content

this only started to occur to me late 2018 early 2019

thus making this game not as looked forward to each update frankly even if there is sharing in this game i wouldnt mind because the girls are so doll like even before the corruption that the only thing to like about them is the different fetish and models of either Milf and Teens personality is not really factor

@Username7

thanks for the changelog and man it was long time coming for Heathers slave route i think Emily's slave route was in either January or march

i guess its 2 or 4 months for Mrs. Simpsons to have her Slave route

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
its been stated mutiple times in the past the only one whos is getting NTR is the other Males example Megan's and Heather's old Husband

that being said this game has been made in 2016 and every update that goes by i realized how much @JabadaJD was right about this game with adding of new stuff mutiple girls new locations before finishing up old content

this only started to occur to me late 2018 early 2019

thus making this game not as looked forward to each update frankly even if there is sharing in this game i wouldnt mind because the girls are so doll like even before the corruption that the only thing to like about them is the different fetish and models of either Milf and Teens personality is not really factor
ah ok. He needs to finnish old content. You sohuld be able to pick out what your slaves should wear and what makeup you want them to have

JeeJeen

Sep 14, 2017
To be honest, i'm very disappointed with the new update. It literally adds 3 new scenes and crappy unfinished club management (which, by the way, has no scenes). What a pity i was really hoping for this update.

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
can anyone post another link ? i want to use it on my laptop and not really interest much in apk version ... would be much appreciate

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
could anyone put the lite version, it is very much preferable for me, but if you want the heavy, ill take it too!, thank you!

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Check Mr. C's patreon page. You'll see what I'm talking about.

edit: screw it
PC Heavy:
Bugfix 2: (Overwrite in /Game folder)
Thanks, but the heavy link is down.

Reactions: hainhq

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
can anyone post another link ? i want to use it on my laptop and not really interest much in apk version ... would be much appreciate
On the previous page there is a working link to the torrent.
For mega file is too big (for me).

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes