EEFFGSDG#

Nov 4, 2018
new location : my club --- This is a slave club where you can enter after Heather becomes a slave.
(Heather' pool scene in utopia is added)
club slave
-mom ( mature girl )
-sis ( young girl )
-Emily ( red bobbed hair )
-Heather ( red hair )
-Megan ( big ass )

/// new location : pool in school --- life guard scene & student scene is here.

I don't know if there's another one.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So is this a true corruption game or a harem builder? Or semi corruption with the close ones(Sister, Mother etc.) being MC use only and the rest for everyone?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So is this a true corruption game or a harem builder? Or semi corruption with the close ones(Sister, Mother etc.) being MC use only and the rest for everyone?
You use some type of potion (drug) to corrupt most people, not just close ones (almost anyone you meet).

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
where is this myclub?
Right next to the school.
That said, she tells me to come back the next day, and when I try, it tells me that I have already done something that day. It took about a week for it to actually open for me.

...Also, doing the table show, if you load a save, or roll back, the girls you used that day stay locked unless you restart the game.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You use some type of potion (drug) to corrupt most people, not just close ones (almost anyone you meet).
You misunderstand what I'm asking. I'm asking whether or not this is true corruption or just a harem building game. So far though, it seems like its just a harem builder with exhibitionism of the girls you corrupt. You are the only one doing any fucking and the any other men are just sort of background things. Even turning them into slaves is just turning them into personal slaves. With some exhibitionism dancing so far. Thats it. You turn them all into sluts just for you. Which is ridiculously common in what is supposed to be corruption nowadays.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You misunderstand what I'm asking. I'm asking whether or not this is true corruption or just a harem building game. So far though, it seems like its just a harem builder with exhibitionism of the girls you corrupt. You are the only one doing any fucking and the any other men are just sort of background things. Even turning them into slaves is just turning them into personal slaves. With some exhibitionism dancing so far. Thats it. You turn them all into sluts just for you. Which is ridiculously common in what is supposed to be corruption nowadays.
Mostly, yes, for you, which is the fun part for most of us. Most of us do not want to see our girls having sex with other guys. That said, they do put on shows for the crowds, and you just opened a club where they entertain guys as strippers, table dancers, and more. There are also a lot of other people around town, who are not 'your girls' who are fucking anything that moves, and you hear them talking about is as you go around (you are slowly corrupting the entire city). So, it's all a matter of perspective, to me, they are truly becoming corrupt, but maybe your definition of 'corrupt' is different than mine.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe your definition of 'corrupt' is different than mine.
Indeed it is, to corrupt is to corrupt fully. What is happening in this game is more akin to just mind controlling to build a harem. Its like harem hotel with slightly darker themes. So we'll agree to disagree.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.45] Bugfix #2 Included [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.89GB

Download PC (408MB): - - -

Download Mac (406MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.45] Bugfix #2 Included [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.89GB

Download PC (408MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What bug needed to be fixed?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Indeed it is, to corrupt is to corrupt fully. What is happening in this game is more akin to just mind controlling to build a harem. Its like harem hotel with slightly darker themes. So we'll agree to disagree.
There is no 'mind control', you are not making them mindless slaves, or I probably wouldn't be playing it, you are corrupting their personalities so they want to do these things. Also, as I said, there are a lot of people getting corrupted, who are doing others as well, like an entire hospital full of people all banging each other and more.
What is it you are looking for, a whore trainer? There are a ton of them around too. It's honestly hard to find a good harem game that doesn't have NTR right now.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes