WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
where? what character
thx
The music teacher. You cuck her husband but still let her blow him.

The fast food family. You let the husband choose who, daughter/wife, he wants to fuck and you keep the other.

The drug dealing pimp kids in the alley. You let them share thier mom and girl friends.

Your best friend. You let him choose between his mom and aunts and he chooses his mom.

Lot of impllied sharing. Most of your slaves are covered in rando cum and talk about fucking anyone.

Thats just from memory. might be more.

Reactions: bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The music teacher. You cuck her husband but still let her blow him.

The fast food family. You let the husband choose who, daughter/wife, he wants to fuck and you keep the other.

The drug dealing pimp kids in the alley. You let them share thier mom and girl friends.

Your best friend. You let him choose between his mom and aunts and he chooses his mom.

Lot of impllied sharing. Most of your slaves are covered in rando cum and talk about fucking anyone.

Thats just from memory. might be more.
thank you

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
yes, i got so frustrated about this game because its made so fastastically to have it end taht way that i got inspired and am starting to do my own "corruption" game, but set on an caribean island instead same style as this game but slowly taking over the island, so many things that might happend are inspired from this game but im working on it
Awesome! I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
I am using winrar and it is up to date , downloaded from other link and game works now in subway i used gas-potion in all-woman car and when i try to look at them no matter if across or next to MC it keeps going back to the choice without showing the scene .
EDIT: just to add it is the 2nd time i used gas-potion in subway and was in-game day saturday but it was all the same on sunday and monday .
Same issue.. :( Did you find any solution??

Loup Garou

Apr 19, 2024
First time caller, long time listener... (bad joke, but I like it). I may or may not have the final version of Corruption, but it is definitely down the line in development (I just got the two cop's moms pregnant... and the cops). The problem I have is corrupting the band (and the videographer). I have started working on the videographer, given her two potions, but now all she requests is the $1000 for the video, but she won't do it till she gets the bed. The bed. HOW THE HELL DO I GET HER A BED? So you know, I have done all of the campaign speeches BUT the entertainment one.

Loup Garou

Apr 19, 2024
I dont really understand how to get in my club. It keep saying that i have no reason to go there
Only a month late, but hey there is an answer. My Club is actually Heather's Caffe where you do a lot of work early in the game. To get access to My Club, you have to first enslave you mother, your sister, and Heather. Once you have, the choice of going to work you get when you first leave your house disappears. After that, when you go into town, you can click on My Club (first scene is just Heather's introduction to the refurbishments to her caffe) and enter to make some money once a day.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes