Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

I am a bit confused about 1 thing! About the "Internet Mod", when I click on that link, where it's posted on the game upload page, I can't find the " comp.rpyc " file. So can anyone point me to the file please?

Thanks.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I started a new game recently instead of loading my old one and noticed there is a new interface that is likely not new at all...is there a way to bring the new features into my old save or must I start a new game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wasn't aware of the GoT(Game of Thrones) one at all. And after that horrendous season final, I'm even more hyped for it. Thanks, I'll try that. And thanks for keeping it civil.
There are several GoT games on here, though I have only played one of them so far myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grr. I made heather a slave. WORK option disappeared. There is NO CLUB option to choose. Only Megan, Sanctuary, downtown, and home.
Is there something I'm supposed to do or is there a bug here?
It takes about a week before the club is available, despite what she tells you.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.45] Bugfix #2 Included [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.89GB

Download PC (408MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any crunched MAC version you can muster? pls?

Reactions: Otyi

azirio

Sep 28, 2018
is there a console command for teacher or students ? so i can see what the pool events are pre-corruption.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I started a new game recently instead of loading my old one and noticed there is a new interface that is likely not new at all...is there a way to bring the new features into my old save or must I start a new game.
if your old save is with the old UI then no you have to start a new game also when introduced the phone ability wasn't availiable for the dates so you will have to do it eventualy

Loutreeeeee

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone know if there will ever be an option to have the girls as slaves but without the whore makeup? It IMO it doesn't look good on any of them. It makes the decent looking girls look trashy and the already fugly girls look like something that should tied up in a burlap sack and tossed over a bridge.
I agree! Is it possible to make it optional? I loved the girl at first but the corruption made them vulgar.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Last few updates have been quite a snoozefest. Guess it's time I should just look out for the next game and hope it's like earlier version of Corruption.

Reactions: youpla

Randeza

May 16, 2018
this update was really disappointing. Heather events are currently no point at all.

this was posted before, for people that wants to know. However its Unofficial changelogs brought to you by UnRen.

Heather slave event
Heather slave at the pool
Club only after you enslave Heather it's a club you can manage using your slave has a table dancing mini game where you have to match a slave to the clients request
School layout changed into a mini map.
School pool with Lifeguard

(can't remember who posted it)

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes