airze

Feb 8, 2018
new location : my club --- This is a slave club where you can enter after Heather becomes a slave.
(Heather' pool scene in utopia is added)
club slave
-mom ( mature girl )
-sis ( young girl )
-Emily ( red bobbed hair )
-Heather ( red hair )
-Megan ( big ass )

/// new location : pool in school --- life guard scene & student scene is here.

I don't know if there's another one.
i didnt find any more then that ether so content wise its sorta small but a lot of work to active i bet but must updates with a new slave added seem to be

Reactions: BoohooBitch

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there a console command for teacher or students ? so i can see what the pool events are pre-corruption.
I am not certain, but that is possible. Though it would be a lot easier to just load an older save file.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
From many & various contributions in the pages above - for which, thanks to all who have made the suggestions, it is a great but complex game, and without guidance, very disorienting! - I have below sketched a sort of mixed Changelog/Walkthrough for v1.45.

(If there's anything missing, it's simply because I and others haven't found it yet!)

As some have said above, esp. given the huge dimensions, spread & ambition of this game, the innovations from v1.40 to v1.45 are not many ... which obviously disappoints some keen players, dismays some avid fans.

Personally, I'd say hats off to Mr C! The game is a gradual labor of love. And it's a thrill to see the sexiest woman in the game, Heather, finally enslaved as she now is. (If you choose to take that step, of course. And don't forget - I believe you can always set a slave free again, if you wish.)

Yes: her enslavement means a loss to the MC's income, as well as a loss of Heather's cheeky, confident independence - selling off her cafe may be her last act of freedom. It also means e.g. a loss of the MC's access to Heather's ex-husband's ex-girlfriend! (Let's hope he can find her again and enslave her too later?) ...

On the other hand, Heather is something else, a great living sex prize - a Venus, smiling foxily but sweetly - in this fantasy game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
I said it many times here and I will repeat it again: Do not play update to update!

Put the game on hold for a few months (my second or third month now) and then the updates are no longer a "disappointment".

If i weren't a tester for MotH I would do the same with MotH. ;)
You can say this about every game that's in alpha or beta, you will get sick of them if you play update to update

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes