Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Any news on v1.6? Which group is the next update? Hopefully Mrs.Smith and Principal slavery. Just wish they give more proper content on the extension like using the damn phone. Or at least more options after slavery.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Any news on v1.6? Which group is the next update? Hopefully Mrs.Smith and Principal slavery. Just wish they give more proper content on the extension like using the damn phone. Or at least more options after slavery.
News about the release date can always be read on patreon. This is always open information.
<v1.60 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: September 16
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: September 19
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: September 26
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: October 3 + Announcement of next release date

Reactions: TheDevian

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I like it but do they all have to be public whores and wear skank make up?
That's my biggest gripe with the game too.

Looking at the projected release dates... It takes him around a month and a half to update. That's not too bad. I wish they were meatier.
So... Does Mr.C ever make a public release?

I just remembered. Mr.C was also the name of my primary school headmaster.

Reactions: bosa43

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Someone said somethign about using gas bottle in gym on monday but i don't have the option.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
anyone knows how to become the students into sluts?
Someone said somethign about using gas bottle in gym on monday but i don't have the option.
Go to the school FIRST thing Monday morning. There is an assembly in the gym with all the teachers and students. During that time the option to use a GAS potion should appear.

I'm not sure, but you may need to corrupt the principal before the option appears.

Hope that helps

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Go to the school FIRST thing Monday morning. There is an assembly in the gym with all the teachers and students. During that time the option to use a GAS potion should appear.

I'm not sure, but you may need to corrupt the principal before the option appears.

Hope that helps
i thought this was how to start principal corruption. Welp, im stuck behind that then.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, I can't get the Gas option to appear at all on Monday mornings.
Also, I can't remember how to:
A) Start the principal corruption (she actually repels me, so no loss there)
B) How to get the Computer Science Teacher job

Really, does it take Mr.C a month and a half to render four scenes and write some dialogue that he doesn't bother checking for sense and comprehensibility? I don't actually want him to work faster but I'd like meatier updates and less errors in dialogue. IOW, work harder.
But then again, I'm not a patron so wtf do I know.

Apr 21, 2018
Well, I can't get the Gas option to appear at all on Monday mornings.
Also, I can't remember how to:
A) Start the principal corruption (she actually repels me, so no loss there)
B) How to get the Computer Science Teacher job

Really, does it take Mr.C a month and a half to render four scenes and write some dialogue that he doesn't bother checking for sense and comprehensibility? I don't actually want him to work faster but I'd like meatier updates and less errors in dialogue. IOW, work harder.
But then again, I'm not a patron so wtf do I know.
You can't corrupt the school without corrupting the principle to a certain point. The school storyline is a part of the principal + simpson storyline.
To start the principal line you must go to your room, use the computer to surf the internet. Then talk to the principal, then talk to Simpson when she's got a good level of corruption, which will trigger a cutscene that shows the MC gets the job at the school.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You can't corrupt the school without corrupting the principle to a certain point. The school storyline is a part of the principal + simpson storyline.
To start the principal line you must go to your room, use the computer to surf the internet. Then talk to the principal, then talk to Simpson when she's got a good level of corruption, which will trigger a cutscene that shows the MC gets the job at the school.
Cool, thanks.

Apr 21, 2018
Netori is to cheat on/with someone, or "cucking" someone; netorare is the state of being cheated on (i.e. NTR).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In this game you cuck other men, not being cucked, and it deserves the "Netori" tag.

Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
News about the release date can always be read on patreon. This is always open information.
<v1.60 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: September 16
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: September 19
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: September 26
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: October 3 + Announcement of next release date
I dont mean the release date per se, but the content of it being updated. After Police Station update, all or most major groups on the first map are pretty much done. Hospita, School, Church, Aunts Area, Residential Area, and Park. If anything, the only ones left are a Sex Toy shop and the Bar/Convince Store. (Aside from Slavery that is)

Mr. C could at least add the other to the phone option or have more contents for the slaves both in and out of Utopia.

Reactions: TheDevian

Belgie831

Dec 16, 2018
Playing 1.55 BUG FIX:
Can't corupt the principal past 105
Can't call a staff meeting
Can't move forward with school scenes or principal at home scenes bc of this ...

Any help or advice?

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes