Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
i have bug : when i raise sophia level then leave then come back she return to her precedent level.

i got the same issue with Mr Robinson.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
ill be honest cant remember who the girls are in the update i might just be too tired to remember though lol

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
There's torrent file for ver. 1.95 (eng) and 1.90 (rus). Windows and android versions + walkthrough. Select the files you need (for example, Eng\corruption v.1.95-pc) and download it.

Apr 12, 2018
i have bug : when i raise sophia level then leave then come back she return to her precedent level.

A bug fix file was released, but I don't see it anywhere, therefore I'm assuming no one has posted it yet... if thats the case, the bug is probably a minor one that I could fix, lemme look into it

D

Deleted member 110377

Are saves from the compressed version not compatible with the heavy version ?
Normaly I download the compressed but I get errors now when I load old saves and it starts at the beginning when I "ignore" them.

Apr 12, 2018
Are saves from the compressed version not compatible with the heavy version ?
Normaly I download the compressed but I get errors now when I load old saves and it starts at the beginning when I "ignore" them.
As Thanatos said, if the save is from before the phone system change, you are likely to get an error. Another potential source of error is if the save you are trying to load was played with AON's mod, which in that case, you'd have to redownloadthe mod, which you should do anyways cause its fantastic mod.

mauke90

Feb 17, 2020
Does someone has a Savegame for me. My old one seems to be corrupted, when i try to load it and i start at the beginnng of the game

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018

A bug fix file was released, but I don't see it anywhere, therefore I'm assuming no one has posted it yet... if thats the case, the bug is probably a minor one that I could fix, lemme look into it
There is a bugfix in this post
I'm not sure if it fix the bug

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Some how.....this game become a never ending story.
That's why don't like sand-box like game.
You have the idea , you add in the game , but there was no story to tell.
End up like , you meet a girl , you bang , and keep rolling.

Reactions: Jamsalad
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes