wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Link fixed.

Again please report the problems. Post in the thread is not efficient at all.
Thanks

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Really? On your opinion, should we wait next update to know the story better?
Well, if i would knew what's new in this update, i'll choose to wait for a next one. (Shortly: choice of characters - shitty, scenes - boring, but ofc this is just my opinion, maybe someone enjoyed this update...)

Reactions: locco1234

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Some how.....this game become a never ending story.
That's why don't like sand-box like game.
You have the idea , you add in the game , but there was no story to tell.
End up like , you meet a girl , you bang , and keep rolling.
It does have a story. MC is supposed to start from corrupting their home to creating their own empire of perverts after they take full control of the city.

Thing is the dev has decided to stretch content so much that you can barely recognize the story anymore. Having a progression of 3-4 small scenes with each update can't possibly move story forward at a pace that makes sense. Most devs using Illusion for their models deliver 3-4 times the amount of content with each update. But why make bigger and better updates when the Patreon $$$ are still rolling in as it is....

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game needs update downloads because the size is ridiculous. Especially because the new content is not that much ...

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Will this game ever be completed? Maybe he should start the sequel after the next update, using the more updated graphics of the newest Illusion version of Honey Select. It's sort of ambitious, in the sense that it's become a pretty big "Sandbox" game with lots of characters, but I agree it has kinda lost the thread. I mean, you enslave your mom and sis within a couple weeks or so, and mostly you're just grinding to earn enough money to finish corrupting everyone else you meet.
I'd prefer a Ren'py remake of this, but I expect the dev probably doesn't have the rendering chops for that. Though maybe he could hire an artist if he needed to...

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes